Creatine for beginners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine for beginners

Is it useful to use creatine when you're not training on a professional level, eat french fries several times a week and drink beer every day?
    And if you don't want to let go of those habbits, is it useful to adjust your eating habits in any way?

:usa:

SUPPORTIN' OUR TROOPS YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH

Originally posted by Zulu 007
    Is it useful to use creatine when you're not training on a professional level, eat french fries several times a week and drink beer every day?
    And if you don't want to let go of those habbits, is it useful to adjust your eating habits in any way?
    Are you serious? No to the creatine and probably no to your other question as well. While I feel your questions aren't worth replying to, I guess in reality, minimizing the amount of crap you eat/drink is a good idea. So, even though you eat french fries and drink beer, eating healthy as often as possible is probably a good idea.

Comment

Why would creatien actually have no effect when you're not on a strict diet?
      I don't think it has anything to do with one another.

Comment

Why would creatien actually have no effect when you're not on a strict diet?
        I didn't say it would have not effect. I'm just saying don't bother. If you're not gonna eat right, there's no point in training and definitely no point in supplementing. Food is the most important supplement in your diet.

Comment

Hey man creatine is great for everybody, especially in combination with a few injections once in a while and PROTEIN BABY

Comment

i barely saw this thread right now. This has got to be one of the dumbest threads ive ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
              i barely saw this thread right now. This has got to be one of the dumbest threads ive ever read.
              :laughnew:
              how did I misss this one

Comment

Yeah it's real stupid, is this a bodybuilding forum or what?

Comment

what a dumb ass!!

Comment

lol

Some people just want a miracle drug.

Comment

Working...
                    X