• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allow me to introduce myself

C.A.S.H.

Hgt:5'7
    Wgt:155(back and fourth)

I am currently serving my county in the U.S.A.F. and i have about 1yr. and 8month left. When i get out i plan on becoming a firefighter, and on top of that i would also like to play semi-pro football on my off time. i work out 5 times a week and use cell tech, and have been doing this for about 8months. My problem is, i am at a point where i can't seem to gain anymore weight. i would like to gain at least 20lbs before i get out of the Military (40lbs max) so i can have decent runnerback size.

This is something i have been wanting to do for the longest, and i wont stop until i get what i want because failure is not an option. i checked out the rest of the forums, and this one hands down was the best. So here i am, I come to you guys for your help because i know i can get it here. Any help, suggestion or anything will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!! :usa:

Post your diet, workout, bf%, BMR and the list goes on...

Comment

welcome bro

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
        welcome bro
        thanks!! right now i have no deit, i eat whatever i can get my hands on.
        workout schd.

mon:chest
        tues:bicepts and tricepts
        wed:back and shoulder
        thurs:chest
        fri:same as tues.

Comment

Originally posted by C.A.S.H.
          workout schd.

no legs?

and welcome to SM!

Comment

workout schd.

I would say try cutting it down to 3 days a week and add legs to one of your days

Comment

workout schd.

Well - start in the diet section and read what's posted there - start here...

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=22119

Then read up about "OVERTRAINING." You'll see what I'm talking about soon enough.

Your order of importance for best results is (and I say this loosely as I'm sure there's more)...

1. Nutrition (Diet / the right portion of foods at the right equivalents of carbs-protein-fat at the right times of the day / not to exclude vitamins etc)
              2. Sleep / Rest and Recovery
              3. Water Intake
              4. Training

And the list goes on - fill out the attached link above and paste it here. We can start there and then fix other things but it's going to be up to you to make sure you're not wasting peoples advice in account for your own laziness.

Comment

there's no need to do chest twice a week. Definatley do some research. there is all the info you could possibley need on this site. Good luck

Comment

I didn't mean to sound too harsh in the last sentence - all I meant was don't be like some of the morons that come on here and ask the same damn questions over and over - never listening to the good advice - and they pick out only the shit that they want to hear...

If you want to do that go try to track down George Spellwin....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                    I didn't mean to sound too harsh in the last sentence - all I meant was don't be like some of the morons that come on here and ask the same damn questions over and over - never listening to the good advice - and they pick out only the shit that they want to hear...

If you want to do that go try to track down George Spellwin....

nah, i feel you to the fullest brother. i am in this thing for the long run.

Comment

just sent a diet request to yellow jacket!

Comment

here ya go...

C.A.S.H.

-Hgt:5'7
                        -Wgt:155(back and fourth)
                        -Body Fat:i dont have a caliper.(is there another way)
                        -Goals:i want to get to good runnerback size by next Aug. around 180-200lbs
                        -BMR:2848.4775(took me forever to get this)
                        -Food:i think i'll eat whatever get's the pounds on.(i think)
                        -Lenght: 8 months or sooner so i can get use to it
                        -Drugs: just Cell-tech right now is all i am using

thanks for your help in advance.

Comment

the info i sent to him is in post #13.

Comment

Take a look at this guys diet - it seems like it would work for your needs. Leave out the creatine for now - you can use it later on (6months or so) when you've come to a plateu with this diet...

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=28183

(the edited one of course - not the original)

Comment

so if my BMR is 2848.4775 i need to eat that in calories +more calories to put on weight?

Comment

Working...
                              X