Free training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free training

If there's anybody on here (doesn't have to be a beginner) that's looking for some advice on diet, training, whatever, feel free to PM me.

When I first started out, I would buy Flex magazine or whatever magazine was out and basically go off that. There was really no internet back then and I was too shy to ask for advice from the guys I saw in the gym. When I finally did ask a guy for advice, it was a total idiot who sold gear and was just looking for a customer. He gave me shitty advice on diet and training (and gear) and just kept telling me I needed more gear to get big! Luckily, I moved and hooked up with some good bros who got me on the right track, Within a few years I was competing at a pretty high level and training people as a profession. To this day, I'm so grateful I met those guys, if not I'd be lost. So if anybody is starting out, or if you just hit a wall, PM me and I'll give you my advice. I don't claim to know it all, but I've taken guys from 160 to 260 without drugs and I can help 9 out of 10 people.

P.S. I've done my share of gear, but I believe that it's 90% diet and training, so if you're new to bodybuilding, don't just PM me asking me about steroids, because chances are I'm just gonna give you diet and training advice.

Originally posted by rado
    great work !
    Can't promise I'll put a hundred pounds of muscle on every guy I train (especially on the internet) but, I've never met a guy I couldn't help in some way....

Comment

hey bro - your pm mailbox is full

Comment

Seeing how controls mailbox is full there seems to be a lot of interest in this mentoring program. I was wonder if there were any other vets who might be interested in doing the same. i know i takes a lot of time and effort on the vets part coming up with diets routines ect... but if you could help one guy out and see his progress wouldn't that be worth it. Anyway it was just a thought

Comment

Control gave me great advice more than once...i'd give him more rep points but it says I have to spread it arround first :)

Comment

why would this be done on PM's?? As I understand, the purpose of this board is to share information so others can learn.

Comment

I have considered taking on the online training thing too, but being a trainer already at a gym, it's difficult enough to train someone one on one and face to face, ebing able to assess the actual exercises etc. When I really thought about it, the amount of time and knowledge that it takes is above me. Training a noob is always easy, I could even do that online. Training an experienced lifter is a different story. This is def a job for the most knowledgable guys.

Control, props to you for getting others that progress. Anyone can be a trainer, but there are very few good trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
                why would this be done on PM's?? As I understand, the purpose of this board is to share information so others can learn.
                I agree - share the wealth...

Comment

I am all for sharing the wealth of knowledge. But i find it would be easier to deal with one person and be accountable to them. To know that everyday day or couple of days that i would be providing a detailed meal plan of what i had to eat along workouts and posting pics of my progress would be more of an incentive to follow through with it, than just put it out there than have a bunch of people give their opions. i don't think you would get the consistincy(sp)that you would need to make the transformation.

Comment

yeah, I gotta spread more wealth before I can help his reputation again...

Comment

This is the exact reason I joined this board! Props for helping out people like myself who have learned so much from this board. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by SloppyJo
                        hey bro - your pm mailbox is full
                        My bad, it's empty now.

Comment

cool. thanks Control!

Comment

Working...
                          X