looking for a trainer in buffalo ny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a trainer in buffalo ny

looking for a trainer in buffalo ny .iam 5'8" 215lbs i really dont want to loose anything i just want to blow up by summer

why dont you post your diet and training regiment and let people critique it. trainers are mostly for motivation IMO..unless you really have no idea what your doing

Comment

i have no diet yet i dont want to start off on the wrong foot i need a good diet iam planning starting monday as far as training give me some input on what i should be the motivation would help i have the motivation to go its a few hrs off from my kids so it s like a vacation from there little bad asses so i just need some one yelling at me the whole time iam there to get the m ost out of it

Comment

Originally posted by bdr69
        i have no diet yet i dont want to start off on the wrong foot i need a good diet iam planning starting monday as far as training give me some input on what i should be the motivation would help i have the motivation to go its a few hrs off from my kids so it s like a vacation from there little bad asses so i just need some one yelling at me the whole time iam there to get the m ost out of it
        Didnt really understand any of that Bro, but at 5'8 215 you should be already blowed up enough. Post your current routine and everyone can look over it and help you out, but if you really have no clue and need the motivation try a search on google for trainers in your area. You will be more likely to find one that way then by posting on a board.

Comment

Working...
        X