FLAB TO FIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLAB TO FIT

November 2004 I wieghed 285 and was tired all the time. Extremely out of shape for someone who has always been very active. I decided to change. Joined a gym that I used to go to and started to change my eating and sleeping habits.
    First 20 lbs came off fast about 2 months. Just moderate exercise and eating right made me feel somuch better. The fat loss seamed to stop for me and my energy in the gym was getting very low. Started to search website and found this one.
    Change my diet big time. Bought big tub of Oatmeal, pounds of chicken tuna, wheat paste and also stopped wasting money on supplements I didn't need.
    Down to 240-236 end of summer 2005 and feeling great. I want to get bigger. Already feel stronger and look great. Did a timed run and ended up hurting my knees really bad. Just bruised cartilge but stopped me from walking for 2 weeks. So I read this website alot. Found out my BMR and what i was screwing up with in my diet.
    Now it's Jan 2006 little over a year later. Weighing 246 I can see the results of proper diet and exersice. Starting to Fill in this huge frame with muscle. My take a while but I will get there.

Thanks everyone for the advise and knowlege.

Nice work

Comment

Great job--keep it up!

Comment

congrats on your results. keep your eye on the prize

Comment

Good job. I like how you talked about the amount of time of your journey and that you stuck with. It shows others that you just have to stick with it, be patient, stay positive, and you will be reaching your goals.

Comment

Working...
          X