Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with diet...need more critiques

Hello everyone.
    I'm new to BB and need your help. I've been working out for 8 weeks religiously and eating as stated below for 7 weeks, with some minor motifications along the way. I use the body for life eating plan which allows me one free junk day a week which is usually saturday. I workout m-w-f. When I started 8 weeks ago, I weighed 219Lbs, but I do not want to lose any more weight. Any critiques would be appreciated. Thanks for your input... My training routine to be posted shortly for your critique...

34 years old
    6'1"
    209 Lbs
    Unknown body fat percent

Goal: To lose a small gut and gain lean, huge, muscle mass. I would like to be a muscular 240lbs.

BMR: 3505.59

Food availability: I dont like cotton cheese, regular potatoes. All other forms of food are available to me but I tend to stick with the same types of foods such as chicken with brown rice, fish with brown rice, etc...

Diet length: lifetime

Cardio type: none to speak of. I hate to run

Ergogenic aids/drugs: none, but may M1T later.

Wake Up: 6:50 a.m.

Meal 1: 7:45 a.m.-Myoplex protein shake(regular formula), GNC Mega Men Multivitamin

Meal 2: 10:30 a.m.-4 egg whites, 1/2 cup Quaker instant oatmeal with one whole sliced banana and 3 pckts splenda, 16 oz Propel water (Grape)

Meal 3: 12:45 p.m.-6 to 8 oz Salmon filet with lemon pepper, Uncle Ben's Ready Rice whole grain brown, 16 oz Propel water

Meal 4: 3:30 p.m.-1 can chicken of the sea tuna fish in water drained and 3 spoons low fat mayo and sweet pickle relish(no suger) added, 1 piece wheat toast, 16 oz Propel water.

PreWO: 5:30 p.m.- Myoplex protein shake
    PostWO: 7:00 p.m.- Smoothie King shredder shake with high carb mix and half a banana.

Meal 5: 7:15 p.m.- 6 to 8 oz chicken breast filet (or 6 to 8 oz lean ground beef patty or steak) with limon pepper and garlic salt, brown rice, 1 orange, 16 oz Propel water.

Meal 6: 8:45 p.m.- Myoplex protein shake /or/ turkey breast on 2 slices of wheat bread with 2% pepper jack cheese and 2 spoons low fat mayo and a 12 oz glass of skim milk.

To Sleep: 9:45 p.m.

When do you work.

Comment

Do you still need help with this?

Comment

Working...
      X