Beginner looking for Da body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner looking for Da body

I am a 30 year old male, 5' 11" 185 lbs. I am really looking forward to start building muscle mass and loosing fat. I have more body fat than I want, but nothing that I couldnt loose if I try Im sure. My problem is I have never really gotten into weight training for muscle and not sure how to go about doing it the correct way and Im sure you guys could help. What im really looking for is to have a spring break kinda body I guess you can say, muscle mass and nice 6 pack look. So Ill just go ahead and ask.

(1) What kind of diet should I be on to loose weight and build muscle?

(2) Can you tell me a reliable bodybuilding supplement that I can use to help me increase muscle fatser and loose weight?

(3) Where can I find a good guide to help me choose the right weight training program?

Thanks for your feedback ahead of time!
    Last edited by Septooth; 11-10-06, 03:52 PM.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/ is supposed to be a good reference.

Comment

Arnolds Schwarzennegars Bodybuilding Encyclopedia. Its like the bible of weight traning. You should be able to find it at Barnes and Noble or someplace similar.

Comment

What are your bf% and what do you know about strength training insofar?

You should have a well balanced diet consisting of natural, low fat, low sodium, etc., meals. Consume 5- 6 small meals a day. This will boost your metabolism. Avoid processed foods, excessive sugar (soda, candy, ice cream), preservatives and artificial ingredients. Your body will naturally function better without all this junk in your system. You will lose weight, feel better, get stronger and be more energetic.
        Drink LOTS of water.
        Your best supplements - WATER, clean food, WATER, Vitamins(not one-a-day...I'm talkin about whole foods vitamins or preferably AnimalPak Multi-V's.) Supplements are not magical ingredients that automatically produce desired results. You have to do all the hard work and a good supplement may help you achieve your goals.

Comment

Why bumping such an old thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf View Post
            Why bumping such an old thread?

idk... i guess because there aren't enough new threads...

Comment

Working...
            X