Bulk first or Cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk first or Cut?

Hey guys I was just wondering what i should do first. I am 5ft10 around 190 with what i believe to be 20% bf. Should i cut down to a more reasonable bf% first or just add muscle now with what i have.
    Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ANYONE ????

Comment

I would diet down first. 20%bf at 200 lbs is less fat to loose than 20% at 230 lbs

Comment

cool i am gonna try controls diet and cardio 4 times a week

Comment

I would do both ;)

Comment

I thought the only way to do both was gear? I am not ready for that.

But thanks:)

Comment

whats gear

Comment

Gear????? Whats that????

Seriously, I would do the cutting first then. Any musclemass youmay loss you can regain it back quickly.

When you are ready to venture down the Dark-side my young Padawan.
                I will teach you the ways....for I am Darth Decca!!!

Comment

I will teach you the ways....for I am Darth Decca!!![/QUOTE]i guess :laughnew:

Comment

Hey man i used to be at 20% bf, i didn't cut, and started lifting heavy. So i naturally leaned out. i am at 14-15%bf and weighing 15 lbs less from last year. My stats last year were Age: 17 20%bf 210lbs. Now i am 18, 14-15%bf 195lbs. I am more leaned out and stacking on that muscle. Of course i do cardio twice a week for an hour. I burn about 800 calories when i am on the eliptical.

Comment

Originally posted by big chris
                      I will teach you the ways....for I am Darth Decca!!!
                      i guess :laughnew:[/QUOTE]

Whats that suppose to mean Bro?

Comment

darth decca an tony test

Comment

Do a clean bulker. I like to keep a 40/40/20 ratio of carbs, protein and fat. Do your cardio but eat clean. Sugars out the window and keep the carbs to low glycemic ones. 5-6 small meals a day should keep your metabolism high and burning. You should see good progress from this.

Comment

Originally posted by ocat
                            Hey guys I was just wondering what i should do first. I am 5ft10 around 190 with what i believe to be 20% bf. Should i cut down to a more reasonable bf% first or just add muscle now with what i have.
                            Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

at 20% I would lose some BF first.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                              Do a clean bulker. I like to keep a 40/40/20 ratio of carbs, protein and fat. Do your cardio but eat clean. Sugars out the window and keep the carbs to low glycemic ones. 5-6 small meals a day should keep your metabolism high and burning. You should see good progress from this.
                              :agree:

Comment

Working...
                              X