35 fat needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coolaid35 View Post
    thanks guys ill be in touch. what is SHBP and imo mean?
    sex hormone binding protein and in my opinion

Comment

sex hormone binding protein? what the hell does that mean? im stupid about all this shit i just wanted to loose some pound so i could be i better dad.

Comment

Originally posted by coolaid35 View Post
        sex hormone binding protein? what the hell does that mean? im stupid about all this shit i just wanted to loose some pound so i could be i better dad.
        dont worry about shit like that. keep it simple. change the diet and you will be in good shape.

Comment

i just went throught all this protein shakes just make sure they are low carbe low sugar
          3-4 a day
          meals low cal. soups less than 100 cal per serv. it sucks but you will drop lb. like crazy
          do it for 2 mo. with work outs. i droped 40 lb.s that way in 2 mo. before i had lap band done. but i was 348 at 6'6 nowone yr. later at 242 feel great .
          if tou do the diet i did then move on to some more advanced stuff after
          like i said i'm new to all this and this is just my opinion.
          be strong

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            dont worry about shit like that. keep it simple. change the diet and you will be in good shape.
            +1000. The battle to lose weight starts and ends at the dinner table. Until you are serious about calculating your calorie intake and making sure you undershoot your daily requirements, you will go nowhere in your weight loss quest.

Comment

yeah i have to agree man, stop running gear all together. you really dont know what your body can do since you just started working out. Just by changing your diet cutting coffee soda etc cleaning your meals and introducing cardio into your life you will drop easy pounds. Test your body find what works for you, i had alot of searching a learning when i joined the board young a dumb. i am still learning. Read some articles there is a ton of stuff in the nutrition and begginers area get your stuff straight with hard work and dedication you will see results. Dont give up because you didnt lose 20lbs the first week even drugs wont fix that.

Comment

Drink only water and focus on small meals as said above a 12in sub= not good,half of that is enough to sustain you,think about eating to sustain your body nothing more and you'll drop some lbs and your going to feel hungry but thats b/c your body wants to eat for 291 and you want to eat for much less.

Comment

Working...
                X