some insight with my new plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some insight with my new plan

Alright guys, I have recently started working out again the last couple months and I have put together my newly diet plan. I would like some friendly advice or insights on whether my plan needs some fixings or not!
    And my stats are 5'10, 165lbs, and I started the loading phase of creatine ethyl ester and l-glutamine.

Meal 1 - Usually I load up all natural PB on a piece of whole wheat bread, 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal mixed with fat free milk, and 1 banana

Meal 2 - All natural omega eggs, usually 2 full eggs and 4 egg whites with 2 pieces of whole wheat bread. I cook the eggs with extra virgin olive oil.

Meal 3 - EIther a can of white tuna or a couple fish filets or chicken breasts, 1 cups of fresh of stemmed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)

Meal 4 - dyno lean protein supplement, mixed with fat free milk, scoop of all natural PB, banana, and glutamine

Meal 5 - This is where I dont have carbs or maybe a few. I usually have a chicken breast or buffalo burger without the bun with a cup of fat-free cottage cheese.

And throughout the day I drink a shit load of water and have a few glasses of unsweetened Iced Tea.

Thanks a lot and hope to get some scholarly advice from you all!

anyone?

Comment

I am assuming meal 4 is your post workout meal. With that being said, You do not want any milk post workout with your shake because of the fats in the milk that slow the digestion of your whey.

You don't want your last meal to have any carbs, just slow digesting protein. I would stick the cottage cheese and call it a day. OR You can have your chicken breast with a little Olive Oil

You also need some complex carbs: Brown Rice, Sweet Potato, etc...

Comment

Yes, my 4th meal is post workout.....Alright Ill sub water for milk then......What would be a good substitution for cottage cheese? I appreciate your advice and ill take that into consideration brother....

Comment

Originally posted by smithers View Post
          Yes, my 4th meal is post workout.....Alright Ill sub water for milk then......What would be a good substitution for cottage cheese? I appreciate your advice and ill take that into consideration brother....

Ok, since meal 4 is post workout. What i do is have a basic Malto dextrin and Whey Protein shake. 45 minutes later, I eat a meal (Sweet potato, chicken, veges).

You're adding in Natural PB right after you workout. The oil in natural PB slows the digestion of the whey as well. The banana post workout is not necessary, you can just have a Malto/Whey shake and you will get your carbs and protein post workout.

At night you can have a can of tuna fish and Olive Oil or peanuts or almonds. Chicken breast with Olive Oil or peanuts or almonds.

Any meal you have before you sleep should have a fat to slow the digestion and have your body supplied with protein while you sleep.

Since meal 3 is your pre-workout meal, you must add in a complex carbs if you want fuel for your workout.

Comment

Working...
          X