Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low test.

Hello All,

I'm new to here so i'm sorry if this is not the right spot to ask this. I've been working out for only 2 mns started at 231 lbs now i'm at 215. I can tell i lost some weight but I'm not noticing any muscle mass. I recently had some blood work done and I was told that my test level is really low. Would this be why I don't see any muscle build?

if you're losing weight you're in a calorie deficit...if you aren't taking in enough calories to maintain weight, how can you expect to gain muscle?

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroh View Post
      Hello All,

I'm new to here so i'm sorry if this is not the right spot to ask this. I've been working out for only 2 mns started at 231 lbs now i'm at 215. I can tell i lost some weight but I'm not noticing any muscle mass. I recently had some blood work done and I was told that my test level is really low. Would this be why I don't see any muscle build?
      if you have very low test levels you need to get that fixed by the doc, many problems can arise.

Comment

What were the levels?

How tall are you and what is your bodyfat percentage?

To answer you specifically, yes, it could be, yet, first things first, food and routine and rest are always the paramont factors.

IMHO, you have gotten pretty damned good results you're losing 2 lbs of fat a week, that's actually pretty perfect rate of change.

Comment

Originally posted by trip View Post
          What were the levels?

How tall are you and what is your bodyfat percentage?

To answer you specifically, yes, it could be, yet, first things first, food and routine and rest are always the paramont factors.

IMHO, you have gotten pretty damned good results you're losing 2 lbs of fat a week, that's actually pretty perfect rate of change.
          I'm 6' and bodyfat I not really sure, we didn't take that (thank god lol)

Food I believe I was on point with, as for the routine I wasn't crazy about, and I did rest well

Comment

Hello All,

It can be a big factor in building muscle. You need at least normal levels.

Comment

Hello All,

Yes that could be the primary reason, see if you can get the doctor to prescribe you, TRT.

Comment

Working...
              X