Pain from quad injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain from quad injection

I injected 1cc of test enth in to mt left quad and 2 later i had huge lump in my leg. I could bearly walk or bend my leg, so i thought i might have goten a bad bach or hit a something in the muscle, so 3 days later I tryed the same test enth in my right pec. I had no problem with it small minor lump but all in all no problem. So I thought maybe I hit something in my leg. The next time I picked my left leg, I used a 1inch pen and injected by the book. 2 days later the same problem as the left leg, huge lump and swelling.

I was using a one inch 24 gauge pen and whent to medical site to see where was the best place to inject at. I don't have any 1.5 here with me only .5 insulin pens, I was thinking about using the .5 becouse my buddy do it all the time, but he is leaner than me. My legs are pretty big or meaty.

Comment

hitting quads with a .5 slin pin ? That is trouble right there homey - I love quads, aside from nerve endings it's just so easy to do but 1.5" as rado stated always.

Comment

yea I went to that site and did it exacly the way they showed, but I order some 23G 1.5pens, hopefuly there be here within the month.

Comment

sounds to me that your legs just dont like the test. if you did the same thing in the pec with no problem.

just have someone shoot glutes for ya.

Comment

I think that might be the case Bouncer, Im going to try tri's and delt's also but I wanted to have place on the lower body to stick also. I have no one here to assist me to do back or glute's, so Im stuck with quad's or if i dare the calve's!!

Comment

Im gonna go with Rado on this, If your pecs didnt hurt its not the gear and you have big legs its probably just not getting in to the muscle try the 1.5s you will be happy

Comment

Maybe I should post a pic of my leg then, because i think it's in deep enough...lol
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X