Looking for some tips on basic home workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some tips on basic home workouts

I'm looking for recommendations on building muscle with simple free weights and no supplements. For now, I just want to keep things simple, but effective. No machines. Home workouts with very basic equipment. If you'd like to advise me on foods, that's fine too. Main focus is arms, chest and abs.

Thanks,

just basic curls, presses, situps, etc..

i have no idea what equipment you have so its kind of hard to give you suggestions.

Comment

I have a set of 10 pound dumbells and either 50 or 100lbs worth on my bench. Also have a chin up bar. Just looking for techniques and routines really.

Comment

well then you have a 50 and 100 lb barbell so you can use that with shoulder presses / barbell curls - bent over rows - upright rows - luges

just do a basic search on any of those and find a split that works best for you - make sure you dont over train it.

Comment

Bench press, straight back deadlift, squats that's one workout. Next workout 7 sets of clean and press, some curls and some abs (planks, crunch, leg raise). There you go there's two workouts that together hit just about every muscle.

Comment

Kettlebell Workout | Full Body Workout | MBG Workouts - Monkey Bar Gymnasium

Comment

Working...
            X