Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on HGH - is it right for me?

Hi All,

I’ve been trawling the forums for about a month now trying to find out information that would suite my situation. Most of the information here is about aggressive bulk building (and rightly so). I am looking for something a little different. I recently got a PT after 10 years of no physical training, and have lost 5kg fat in the last month and got onto a healthy diet. My situation is as follows:

38 YO
    6’5”
    103kg (reasonable amount of midriff fat cover)
    My normal, non Christmas period, diet is:
    7am cereal, skim milk,
    9am handful raw almonds
    11am piece of fruit (apple/nectarine etc)
    1pm wholegrain chicken and salad sandwich – no butter (carrot, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, avocado)
    4pm low fat yoghurt
    7pm fried rice/steak and green vegetables/chicken breast and corn etc
    9pm handful raw almonds
    Aerobic and strength training 3 times a week with a PT.

Goal – I would like to convert the fat around my midriff to lean muscle mass and keep it that way. I wouldn’t mind an extra 5kg or so, but that would be it. I certainly don’t want to drop below 100kg long term. I have a family and my profession requires a fair amount of entertaining, so I can’t be fully regimented, and the diet is used about 80% of the time. I will be doing simple work outs at home with dumbbells and IFD bench and chin up bar every 2nd day.

I joined the forces in 1990 at the same height and a whopping 68kg (that’s right! The thickest part of my leg was my knee joint!). In 92 I did a light 12 week cycle and put on 22kg and was a respectable 90kg with low body fat. Over the past 15 years I’ve lost a bit of the lean muscle and added a fair bit of fat.

After researching the forums, I am thinking a low dose HGH cycle (6 months 2 i.u. in the am) might be the answer with possibly a low (200mg weekly) slow release test added in for 10 weeks at the beginning? I know nothing about PCT as it wasn’t really around in 92, but from what I have read, the HGH will act as a PCT.

I have a reliable source of Jintropin and don’t think the Test (sustegon) would be an issue. $ is not an issue.

Is there anything else I should add? (Not heavier AAS, just things that might enhance and make the most of what I’m taking).

If I’m way off track, please let me know. Any advice would be welcomed.

Also, when I was working out in the early 90's, we would buy a bucket of Max's powder and drink it with 12 egg whites (pinched from the mess) morning and night. I walked into a supplement store the other day and had a "WHAT THE!!!" moment. Surely there is a simple straight forward all in one supplement that would work for me without me doing a degree in false marketing - advice here would help aswell.

sI think at 38 GH is a good add. You might wanna start at 2ius but look to try 4 after a week or so. 4ius seems to be the sweet spot for "most"
    your diet is shit though sorry but you should copy and paste it to the diet section here and many will help you on the right track.
    I also like the addition of test E at a low dose but Id run it 15-20 weeks at that dose even the full time you are on GH.
    also be prepared to get more Gh since money is issue I would get enough boxes to last a year at 4ius per day.

Comment

I may be the one here with a contrarian position but for your goals I don't really see why you are considering GH. You can go a long way with diet and a mix of LISS and HI cardio.

Comment

Problem is, "jintropin" just isn't very good. Most likely not gh at all, very low dosed best case.

You would be better off with something like ghrp. Black market gh just isn't gh..

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your responses.

I knew my diet was rubbish but as it was what I was really eating - thought I better get it out there. Hopefully the Nutritian forum can sort me out in a managable way.

Perhaps HGH/Test isnt needed to achieve my goals if I was able to train 10 hours per week and fully regiment my diet - unfortumatley I am unable to do that. Having said that, my 5 hours per week is puking/crying training, not the latte sipping, strutting training I have seen at the occasional Gym I have attempted to train at over the last 10 years, so maybe I could go aid free - happy to consider it if it can be achieved.

Regarding Jintropin, my source is as reliable. There are not multiple steps in between. Having said that, it still leaves the genuine product up to scrutiny. Are you saying, The Bouncer, that the genuine Jintropin is not good? If so, I would appreciate your feed back.

Regards

GW

Comment

I say no...
            @ 227lbs your diet is awful, too low in protein, fiber, and health fats no matter what your goal is. I would guess you training isnt much better.
            38yrs old you would benefit better from a low dose of Test (sustegon LOL) 250-300mgs since you natty levels have decreased. I wouldn't run the GH by itself. Its expensive and often faked. You need to run it for 6months. I agree with Bouncer GHRP-6 is probably better choice.

Since you know nothing you could try SARMS S-4 no PCT required. SARMs S4

you cant convert fat to muscle... shed the fat with diet and cardio then look to anabolics bro.
            try fat burner.
            Last edited by jack tors; 12-29-10, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyingWolf View Post
              Thanks for your responses.

I knew my diet was rubbish but as it was what I was really eating - thought I better get it out there. Hopefully the Nutritian forum can sort me out in a managable way.

Perhaps HGH/Test isnt needed to achieve my goals if I was able to train 10 hours per week and fully regiment my diet - unfortumatley I am unable to do that. Having said that, my 5 hours per week is puking/crying training, not the latte sipping, strutting training I have seen at the occasional Gym I have attempted to train at over the last 10 years, so maybe I could go aid free - happy to consider it if it can be achieved.

Regarding Jintropin, my source is as reliable. There are not multiple steps in between. Having said that, it still leaves the genuine product up to scrutiny. Are you saying, The Bouncer, that the genuine Jintropin is not good? If so, I would appreciate your feed back.

Regards

GW
              genuine jintropin is garbage, correct.

5 years ago it was a different story. the only good gh available now is from the pharmacy.

blue tops, jin, hygetropin, all shit.

Comment

you might be interested in this thread.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...og-info-thread

Comment

Update

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses.

Found the GHRP - 6 log from the Bouncer fascinating, but have decided to see if I can get what I want by fixing diet, supplements and training. Once I've got this all under control, Ill reassess and maybe give the GHRP - 6 a go after that. FYI, DatBTrue now has his own forum at datbtrue.co.uk for the peptide study.

I didnt realise how little I knew about diet (and probably training) until doing some detailed research. Now I feel like I know less than when I first posted!

Ive picked up the following supplements:

100% Whey Protein Isolates (ON)
                  Jack3ed (USPlabs)
                  Anabolic Switch (Creatine) (MRI)
                  Creatine Mono hydrate (Evolve Nutrition)
                  Inferno (Fatburner) (Nutrabolics)

Im still a little lost on diet. I have read some of the diets used for AAS use, but Im thinking that might be a bit much for me considering I am not on AAS. Ive stocked up on Chicken breast, Lean beef, brown rice (puke!), whole wheat pasta (1/2 puke!), fish oil, green vegetables (Spinach, Broccoli, Beans) , berries, eggs and red and black beans. I think Im asking to much for someone to put a diet and supplement plan together for me, so Ill give it a crack and post it in the Nutrition Forum, and hope that I get some constructive criticism.

Ive upped the training a bit based on what Ive read on this and other forums, and would appreciate feed back.

I'm doing 45 mins cardio 7.30am Mon, Wed, Fri, then 45 mins - 1 hr 730am:

Tuesday - Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, Abs
                  Thursday - Back, Biceps, Traps, Abs
                  Saturday - Legs, Abs
                  Sunday - Off

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Comment

I'm working with a guy right now about your age doing a TRT dosage of testosterone and 2 IU daily of HGH and getting some nice fat loss .

Comment

Working...
                    X