Starter || Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter || Need Help

hi guyz im decidin to start gym now and get back in shape i weigh 190 pounds my height is 5'6 and im 19 years old ...i wanna turn the fat to muscle and dont really no where to start i was thinking about starting a test and tren cycle but don no if thas a good idea....so can someone help me please?
    Last edited by jeezer; 01-26-11, 10:12 PM.

no need for steroids. Diet and cardio to lean up, and than start building from there.

Steroids are the last thing you need. How old are you? Post up your diet if you don't mind.

Comment

o alright so u say i should workout for a month or 2 without anythin and then think about doin the steroids and i jus updated my age on top :)

Comment

Originally posted by jeezer View Post
        o alright so u say i should workout for a month or 2 without anythin and then think about doin the steroids and i jus updated my age on top :)
        I say you start eating right and doing cardio to slim down. You're young, so in a matter of months you can transform yourself. From there eat and lift. DON'T TOUCH steroids until your mid-20's.

I personally can vouch for this and so can my training partner, as well as natural guys on this board, and personal trainers that know what they're doing.

I am 22 bro, i haven't done steroids or nothing. Once you take the proper time to learn your body and see how it reacts to diets and exercise regiments, you can easily change your body.

The key is DIET DIET DIET DIET. Without diet your gym time is pointless.

Comment

yea that sounds good too ,iv got man tits lolz how do i get rid of them...got any ideas for tht and my love handles ..basically those r my major spots i got fat which i need to take of other then tht my bodys kinda set wouldnt b to hard

Comment

Jeezer, diet is 80% of what you want to accomplish...Dna is right. If you always eat junk food your time in the gym will not make much of a difference. So make it easy. Start by cutting out sugars: no cookies, candy or soda. Make that your first week diet goal and then on your second week cut fast food and anything fried. Make small steps to your goal and it will come. You could also check out the nutrition threads on here and see what bodybuilders eat and change your diet all at once if you want. Those man boobs and love handles will melt away if you stick to your program. Start doing some cardio by hitting the treadmill, bike, and elliptical for at least 30min every other day (get your heart rate up)...start out slow if you have to. You're young and you'll adapt quickly. Check out all the training programs that people have posted on here, but try and stick with basic movements for each body part. Start out with flat bench for chest, close grip press for triceps, rows and lat pull down for back, barbell curl for biceps, overhead press and upright rows for shoulders and traps, squats/lunges/leg curls and extensions for glutes, quads and hamstrings, donkey calf raises/seated calf raises for calves. Start with the basics and make sure to get some help in the gym to ensure you're form is right. Keep asking questions and the guys on here will be happy to answer you. As for the AAS (steroids), you're very young and I think you'll be surprised at how fast your body changes and responds to proper nutrition and training. You might find that you don't want them at all, but if you decide you want to dabble...wait until you've done everything you can naturally. The key is to start and then stick with it, it doesn't happen over night. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jeezer View Post
              yea that sounds good too ,iv got man tits lolz how do i get rid of them...got any ideas for tht and my love handles ..basically those r my major spots i got fat which i need to take of other then tht my bodys kinda set wouldnt b to hard
              diet and cardio.

have a read: http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-losing-weight

Comment

Your weight is more compare with your height. To get a good shape you have to give up junk food. You should take less sugar calories. But don't give up these totally. Because sugar and calories are essential for our body. You may have some fitness training. It will help you to lose your weight. You are very young ,so It will be very easy for you to maintain a balance diet. You may get the result slowly but don't give up. Continue your struggle , you must get the result.

Comment

Working...
                X