New and desperate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    Try to eat a small meal every 3 hours. Keep it low carb, high protein, and mid fats.

No need for that small baked potato at night, if you want to have a potato, eat it earlier in the day. Also, the margarine and diet coke are not needed. If you want to drink something sweet, get crystal light and add it into water.

Fiber one bars are full of sugars and carbs. If you want fiber, eat some spinach and chicken before bed or broccoli and chicken.

You can do better than that. It will be hard at first, but over time it will get easier. just be patient and give it time.
    well I am definitely gonna need some ideas on those low carb, hi pro meals.
    I can lose the baked potato I will admit I love potatoes. But the diet soda, what is wrong with having those because if i'm gonna be honest..theres no way i'm giving them up.
    One thing i find that is a battle is getting hungry at night. I am a night owl and when everyone (i've got 3 kids) goes to bed at night i stay up usually on the pc or ps3 ;) sometimes until 1 0r 2 am. And if i can't stand the hunger pangs i will want something cuz i won't be able to sleep if its really bad. Obviously i'm not gonna want to fix broc and chicken so what would be an ok snack that can be made in just a couple min. and not requiring my super loud blender?

Comment

Originally posted by jade68 View Post
      Okay, well breakfast was 2 eggs and 3 slices of precooked bacon, bottle of water.
      if you want to do this properly, get passed eating for taste. bacon does nothing for you except excite your taste buds. its garbage food.

in the morning is the 1 time you should have some carbs to give you energy.

try some oatmeal with a few raisins and cinnamon added in for taste. also have a few egg whites with 1 whole egg.

Comment

well I am definitely gonna need some ideas on those low carb, hi pro meals.
        I can lose the baked potato I will admit I love potatoes. But the diet soda, what is wrong with having those because if i'm gonna be honest..theres no way i'm giving them up.
        One thing i find that is a battle is getting hungry at night. I am a night owl and when everyone (i've got 3 kids) goes to bed at night i stay up usually on the pc or ps3 ;) sometimes until 1 0r 2 am. And if i can't stand the hunger pangs i will want something cuz i won't be able to sleep if its really bad. Obviously i'm not gonna want to fix broc and chicken so what would be an ok snack that can be made in just a couple min. and not requiring my super loud blender?
        diet coke is fine, its no worse then crystal light etc..

do you like cottage cheese? you could have that as your last snack for the light. no carbs, slow digesting protein to keep your hunger at bay etc.. salt and pepper to taste.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          if you want to do this properly, get passed eating for taste. bacon does nothing for you except excite your taste buds. its garbage food.

in the morning is the 1 time you should have some carbs to give you energy.

try some oatmeal with a few raisins and cinnamon added in for taste. also have a few egg whites with 1 whole egg.
          Luckily i like oatmeal, i normally put a pk of splenda in and some cinn. and on occasion blueberries.
          But how much oatmeal would be the correct serving size for me?
          Cott. cheese is not my fave but i can eat it. I will try that. How is sugar free jello for my sweet tooth?

Comment

oh one more question. when is the best time *or is there one* to do the cardio, weights ? I always heard first thing b4 breakfast but as out of shape as i am i'm not sure i can do that yet.

Comment

Luckily i like oatmeal, i normally put a pk of splenda in and some cinn. and on occasion blueberries.
              But how much oatmeal would be the correct serving size for me?
              Cott. cheese is not my fave but i can eat it. I will try that. How is sugar free jello for my sweet tooth?
              try half a cup oat (measured raw).

sugar free jello is fine.

Comment

oh one more question. when is the best time *or is there one* to do the cardio, weights ? I always heard first thing b4 breakfast but as out of shape as i am i'm not sure i can do that yet.
                first thing in the morning when your body will be burning your fat stores instead of the food that you have eaten during the day.

you can do cardio first thing. dont make excuses like "not sure i can do that because i am out of shape". you set limits on yourself like that and you wont do anything. its not hard to just do cardio on an empty stomach.

Comment

You're right! I have not been very disciplined but i'm planning on changing that.
                  Lunch was not good today, i was out and just picked up a sandwich at mcdonalds. :O Mcdouble sans cheese and minus 1 bun.

Comment

Agreed with rocket. Do some exercise. It will make you feel good. Take low carbs food. Drink more water. Increase the presence of vegetables in lieu of rich food. Don't be frustrated. Maintain a clean diet ant exercise every thing will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah View Post
                      Agreed with rocket. Do some exercise. It will make you feel good. Take low carbs food. Drink more water. Increase the presence of vegetables in lieu of rich food. Don't be frustrated. Maintain a clean diet ant exercise every thing will be ok.

Stop trolling and bumping 4yr old threads idiot:slap:

Comment

Working...
                      X