First time need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time need help

This is my first time to use steroids so I need a detailed step by step first cycle or stack to gain some lean gains. Please include everything I would need during and after the cycle for PCT and side effects.

I am 38 years old and I weigh 215lbs and 5' 11". I have worked out most of my life and I am naturally very muscular with little fat. I want to get some good gains mostly in shoulders and upper back, my chest is naturally large as is most other parts of my body but I am wide shouldered and I need more mass on my shoulders and upper back to get better semetry.

What would be the best cycle or stack and what should i use with it during and after to decrease side effects, bloating and smooth PCT, thanks for any help you can provide!

test enath or cyp at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks is a good first cycle.

use nolvadex if you start getting gyno and also use nolvadex as PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot of test. use 20mgs for a month and then 10mg for a month.

Comment

If I do Test E and deca stack with HCG afterward should i use Nolvadex during or after too?

Comment

you dont need deca and you dont need hcg. hcg is overated shit that causes more issues then it is worth.

deca and test can cause sides from 2 different angles and you wont know which is which.

do a simple test cycle and prevent sides and use nolvadex as pct.

cant be any easier and still get great results.

Comment

Good advice.reminds me of my first cycle.

Comment

this is great newbie info. thanks eqjedi and bouncer!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              You've never even tried it, so why the fuck you even saying anyting about it? :slap:
              no fuckin way I agree with Rado again

Comment

Hey what's up guys need a little advice, It's been a long time since I did a cycle. Im looking to burn some fat and bulk up a little bit. I was thinking of Testosterone Propionate, Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron), Trenbolone Acetate. Let me know what you think. How much should I run a week and for how long?

Comment

Mike, start your own thread in the steroid section and you will get more replies.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X