Gotta brag on the kid!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta brag on the kid!!!

2 months ago my daughter joined the Army. Shes gonna be a Rigger and has to go Airborne just like her ol man was. Needless to say I had to get my lazy ass off the couch and get back into shape to work her into shape for basic...she leaves in OCT..

8 weeks ago she could barley push the bar.... today my kid pushed 80 lbs for the first time!!!!:thumup: Her nick name growing up was GooGoos....I think Im gonna have to change it to GUNS!!:rofl:

She is LOVING the gym!!!

Good for her. I remember when I finished basic training (coed) there was a female hold over who after 8 fkng weeks could not do 1 push up correctly. No joke. Big ol ginger amazon bitch.

Comment

Congrats to her

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Good for her. I remember when I finished basic training (coed) there was a female hold over who after 8 fkng weeks could not do 1 push up correctly. No joke. Big ol ginger amazon bitch.
        Yea I hear ya.... 8 weeks ago she couldnt do 1 push up and could barely do one on her knees..... she has to do 19 PU 53 sit ups and IDK on the 2 mile run... I have her at 16 PU 52 SU and 16:05 2 mile run already.... She'll be passing the APFT real soon.....then I'm gonna start working her up the point scale. Hell I was an old Drill..... shes gonna be squared away for sure!!!:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          2 months ago my daughter joined the Army. Shes gonna be a Rigger and has to go Airborne just like her ol man was. Needless to say I had to get my lazy ass off the couch and get back into shape to work her into shape for basic...she leaves in OCT..

8 weeks ago she could barley push the bar.... today my kid pushed 80 lbs for the first time!!!!:thumup: Her nick name growing up was GooGoos....I think Im gonna have to change it to GUNS!!:rofl:

She is LOVING the gym!!!

good for her she look like a solid young lady keep pushing her and she will do fine.
          the question is how much is dad pushing up,lol

Comment

LMAO...dads working light with high reps.... Im an old dude getting back into it after a 9 year layoff.... not gonna push to heavy to fast and be on the disabled list.... I had my time in the gym when I was a young stud....But I will say this.. I'm getting back to my old self quicker then I thought I would!!

Comment

Good for her man. Good job pushing her to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                LMAO...dads working light with high reps.... Im an old dude getting back into it after a 9 year layoff.... not gonna push to heavy to fast and be on the disabled list.... I had my time in the gym when I was a young stud....But I will say this.. I'm getting back to my old self quicker then I thought I would!!
                LOL, right on keep on track after she goes away to kick ass.

Comment

Nice body. :D

Comment

^haha

so many kids are fat or obese its getting outta control. nice too see she enjoys the gym. its rare for sure.

Comment

Congrats to her

Comment

Thanks guys! Im damn proud of her!.

Comment

Great job! Didn't realize riggers weren't legs... props to her!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            Great job! Didn't realize riggers weren't legs... props to her!
                            In order for her to graduate AIT she has to jump a chute she packs. Its the only MOS in the Army to have to graduate Airborne school before AIT.Right after basic she goes to Airborne school, it sa requirement for her to become a pararigger...if she fails...then they will reasign her to another MOS as the army seems fit.... but she'll make it...:thumup:

Comment

Good job!I think when she will be 18 her body will be perfect!

Comment

Working...
                              X