Looking for assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for assistance

Just to start off, I am 36 and have always kept in shape for the most part. I am in the military and work out 5 times a week easily. Over the years I have developed some really bad habits out of monotony and boredom. About 5 months ago, I decided to start weight training to build muscle and lose fat. I decided to lift heavy and cut my recoveries down to, no more than 72 hours before hitting the same group again. I changed my diet, cutting most of the extra sugars, almost all fats, adding about 150g of protein a day. Right now I look better than most 36 y/o's and probably most everyone else for that matter. But due to genetics and plateus, I have really hit a wall. I am considering a cycle to bump myself up a notch. Right now, I have massive stump kicking legs and an upper body that is almost close to matching. I am looking for suggestions of what I should take. I am 5'11" and weigh 195 with a 32" waist.

What I should take is a big deal to me, seeing as I have never done anything before. Moreover, where and how to get it confuses the hell out of me. All I read about is fakes and illegal this and illegal that. I am not looking to go to the doctor and try to get them to prescribe me things. I am looking for a simple solution if possible. Get where I want to be and just maintain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Great posts by the way. Just having a hard time sifting through them all. If it is already covered, could someone guide me to the post?

Originally posted by Ultrecht View Post
    Just to start off, I am 36 and have always kept in shape for the most part. I am in the military and work out 5 times a week easily. Over the years I have developed some really bad habits out of monotony and boredom. About 5 months ago, I decided to start weight training to build muscle and lose fat. I decided to lift heavy and cut my recoveries down to, no more than 72 hours before hitting the same group again. I changed my diet, cutting most of the extra sugars, almost all fats, adding about 150g of protein a day. Right now I look better than most 36 y/o's and probably most everyone else for that matter. But due to genetics and plateus, I have really hit a wall. I am considering a cycle to bump myself up a notch. Right now, I have massive stump kicking legs and an upper body that is almost close to matching. I am looking for suggestions of what I should take. I am 5'11" and weigh 195 with a 32" waist.

What I should take is a big deal to me, seeing as I have never done anything before. Moreover, where and how to get it confuses the hell out of me. All I read about is fakes and illegal this and illegal that. I am not looking to go to the doctor and try to get them to prescribe me things. I am looking for a simple solution if possible. Get where I want to be and just maintain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Great posts by the way. Just having a hard time sifting through them all. If it is already covered, could someone guide me to the post?
    you been working out 5 month no need for steroids yet bro.
    here is the most important question what is your body fat percentage? be honest.
    this will tell me if your diet is on track or not. your talking about how massive you are but then say you weight 195.

Comment

I am not huge by any means in your relm. I am comparitively bigger than those in my environment in the military. I go up to 207 in total weight and then drop down to 195 in a matter of one week. I can't keep the weight, so I am assuming that I am retaining a shit ton of water. My last BFP was about 16%. I eat an 5 egg white omelet, 5 strips of bacon, half a cup of cottage cheese, and grape juice in the morning. Lunch is two baked chicken breasts, raw broccoli, small salad and cranberry juice, and I try to eat fish at night with mixed vegetables. In between I will eat two pieces of fruit between the first two meals and a protein bar between the last two meals. I drink 3, 52g shakes a day and try not to eat 4 hours prior to going to sleep. My legs are naturally big because I was a swimmer until I was 30 and played and coached soccer for more than 20 years.

Comment

Working...
      X