After 6 Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    your from afganistan, dont get much worse than that. :D who cares where he's from. if he's not spamming and he has an interest in bodybuilding than he is welcome. i dont care if hes from mars.
    False! I'm from Maryland, born and raised in this great nation.

Reason I asked was, his sentence structure and grammar are off. Interested in knowing where he is from.

Comment

oh shit, you were born here? i thought you were born in afganistan and moved here when you were young? my mistake. welcome citizen. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        oh shit, you were born here? i thought you were born in afganistan and moved here when you were young? my mistake. welcome citizen. :D
        Lol... Red, white, and blue homie

Comment

Originally posted by Vernall View Post
          Guys, don't be so evil
          I just began my trip on the forums, that's why not always looking on the date you posted your photos ,etc.
          Can you explain me , I can't comment old posts if i like?
          I need to know all rules, they are different everywhere.
          I founded one post where one guy began his story and then he left, i asked what he is doing now, about his progress and not only me was interested in this , some of the members supported me.
          Anyway, sorry if i made a mistake.
          welcome brother
          I did the same shit when I joined the forum. I didn't even notice I was bumping posts from years ago. We are here to learn... just check the dates nobody wants to here about a 5yr old post unless theres a good reason to bump it.

Comment

heres an update on Ultrecht 5yrs later, looking great my man
            took him under my wing
            feed him tren and dbol

Comment

No way, it's not an Ultrecht.

Comment

Hello guys!

dna9488 Yes, you are right, my native language is not english, but now i live in London, hope soon it will be better.

epix00 thank you, I understood )

jack tors thnx bro, very happy to be here.

For sure, I do my abs workout and love cycling very much.

Till this time I used protein and creatine.

Comment

It’s a simple fact: guys want big arms. Just walk into any commercial gym and you’ll see a line of people standing in front of mirrors working on their biceps and triceps.Yet so many guys struggle to grow their arms, regardless of how much time they spend. And although you might respond with more arm work.

Comment

Working...
                  X