180 day cut....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180 day cut....

Well done with my 6 months. I have come real close to all my goals.
    And I am happy with the results, though I must admitt I feel a bit light in the ass now. I haven't been this light in over 20 years.

Started out at 235 lbs aprox 22% BF and just about a 42 in waist.

Today I'm 201 lbs aprox 14% BF and a 35 1/2 in waist.

Now I have to slowly start rebuilding to add weight. I'm hoping to try and add about 10 lbs over the next year.... As a tall skinny bastard at now 48 years old... is it possiable to make a gain like that or is that being too unrealistic? I remember years ago it took me a long time to pack on the muscle I wish I had never stopped after retiring out of the Army now. I let it all go... I feel its gonna be a struggle( but a challange I am up for!!). I am going to need some advice on diet and obtainable goals at my age....

yea you just need to fill out the muscle now without adding fat.

supplements along with a good diet (which you already know how to do) will make it possible for you.

i find that once you get low enough in bf% that you can add in more carbs and it wont be stored as fat, instead it fills the muscle.

i personally like high carbs, high protein, low low fat. keeps you full and lean.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      So are you saying he has a good "package" then?
      Damn.. you sure do seem to be concerned with "my package":rofl:

HUMMM...... scarey.....

Thanks guys, Yea I think I got the eating clean thing down pretty well and have a pretty good understanding of it now... I Think now I have to find my new maintance level, then try to start working on upping the protein and cals some more. I'm thinking I will have to reduce cardio to 2 days a week from 5 and maybe start lifting a bit more say 4 days a week instead of 3( if my old body can do that with out breaking down). Thoughts?

On the AS rado, I know nothing except what I have been reading for a few months and still not sure I would want to go that route. I will admitt all the reasearch that I have been reading on here and the rest of the net has peaked my intrest a bit. But to be honest I am a complete novice in that arena. Maybe after a while and more learning / reading and getting my working out routiene down more. IDK, maybe sometime in the future. One thing I learned a long time ago, was to never say never,well for 99% of stuff anyway ( but this package deal fits in the 1% never part:pissed: :rofl:)

Comment

:thumup:

Comment

ripper, if you go the AAS route do it via HRT under a doc.

you are the right age for it. just go to the doc and say your strength has been going down a bit the past few months and your sex drive has been getting lower. tell him you also feel a bit low in terms of mood etc..

even if all those things are lies, all of those things single to a doc low test levels. tell him you have seen some commercial about HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and are interested in that.

he may prescribe some gel first. tell him you would rather have the injection if at all possible to avoid the mess and hassle of the gel.

Comment

i would rather come in for an injection by the doc then use that gel shit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              ripper, if you go the AAS route do it via HRT under a doc.

you are the right age for it. just go to the doc and say your strength has been going down a bit the past few months and your sex drive has been getting lower. tell him you also feel a bit low in terms of mood etc..

even if all those things are lies, all of those things single to a doc low test levels. tell him you have seen some commercial about HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and are interested in that.

he may prescribe some gel first. tell him you would rather have the injection if at all possible to avoid the mess and hassle of the gel.
              I'll remember that and keep it in the never say never file....:thumup:

Comment

ripper is an old timer. $100 bucks says his test levels are lower then the doc would give him.

Comment

But with that said, some old timers test levels are at times, better if not same as those who are way younger....
                  no not unless something is abnormal in either the old guy or the young guy.

a 50 year old will never have the test levels of a 20 year old unless the 20 year old has low test levels or the 50 year old has abnormally high test levels.

in other words, that would be a special case and not typical thus is was fucken stupid to even bring it up. only reason to bring it up is to make yourself feel better about getting old. now sit down and stfu. :D

Comment

Mine are great for being 36...You and your bro science lol.
                    yea, and they were higher when you were 20.

this is not bro science. test levels lower as you age.

Comment

Not by much....You make it sound as if it's a huge number...google it...Yes they lower, but for most, only by about 1-2% drop per year....wow...that's a lot:retard: carry on..........
                      lets take your percentages. 2% drop each year over 20 years. you dont think that is a very large amount? that means your test levels would be 40% lower at 40 then at 20 dipshit.

Comment

Stop barking like a poodle and just stfu....you're getting older as well...we all do...it amazes me how people get so arrogant about getting older....
                        lol @ you quoting a doc that says "you shouldnt even test". :rofl:

Comment

ok lets take 1%. over 20 years that 20% lower.

how would you like 20% less horse power in your car? 20% less muscle? 20% more fat. how about 20% increase in salary?

20% is a large number to lose or gain.

that is not "very little" as you said.

Comment

I find it funny how most if not all of you ALWAYS like to argue people who went to medical school their studies and research lol...Most if not all of you barely have a HSD or an AA degree. Yet by reading the net and boards over years, made you into some internet dr sensation? bitch please.....
                            you yourself have made the argument many times over the years then when it comes to AAS, the common family doc knows very little.

for a doc to say "you shouldnt even test for it" shows ignorance and you god damn well know it. she is basically saying, put your head in the sand and ignore it.

Comment

run away when you get slayed and dominated in argument. why do you challenge a god? :D

Comment

Working...
                              X