No announcement yet.

Looking for Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just went thru the same thing you are starting. I'm 6'4 and was 235 lbs, but a soft marshmellow at 48 years old. now 8 months later I have lost 40 lbs and leaned out good. Now I'm leveling out my cals and soon gonna start rebuilding!! went from a 42 in waist to now a 34 3/4 today. Biggest thing that helped me was DIET!!!! all about the calories as Scrum said.. you MUST get that under control, then do some type of cardio, walking, jogging( if ya can) stationary bike all will work and there are more out there. What ever works for you, but you need to do it IMHO. Will power man..will power!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      To add to what scrum said, it's not like you are sentenced to a life of counting calories. I have been eating a certain way for so long that I know what how much I need daily to keep me lean but feed the muscle at the same time. Once you get use to it and learn your body you will not need to count every cal and weigh food etc.. Just gotta do it at the start to get a good idea.
      yep I agree 100% after almost 8 months of counting. I'm about at that point

Comment

scrum is spot on. keep your protein high and your carbs moderate and in 6months youll look a lot different.

take a daily multi and fish oil with every meal and youll be well on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          As you can see...WE ALL have our own opinions. You need to grasp on something that works for YOU. What you should do is keep researching on this site or via google for great diet tips. Most diets that will come from some of the members are MOSTLY for those who train or want a muscular build; not saying you don't want that.

But 1st and foremost, you need to drop quite a bit of BF% and THEN, decide the look you want.
          Hey DO YOU always talk LIKE THIS in REAL LIFE?

Comment

Radio likes his BROWN SUGAR. He eats it EVERYDAY.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              Fuck you!

I put my two cents in and I use brown sugar ED bro...As if scrum is the only person on here with "bro" science? gtfo:slap:

Who's messing up the thread? Because I stated my opinion? fuck off.
              i wish you and bouncer would just stop this flirting and fuck already at least then everyone on the bored doesnt have to put up with all this sexual banter

Comment

They fuk all the time bro

Comment

Working...
                X