Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here !

Hi,

Im new on here, however not so new to training and fitness. My names Adam and im 19, been training for 3 years now on and off during the year mainly because of colleges and working full time not been able to put full concentration and train as much as i would of wanted to over the years.

However i still kept an 'ok' body shape but still lack in quite a few areas.

Been told by people to give the 'Test & Tren' course out but was really unsure about it and thought id come on here for some advice as im not somebody to dive straight into something especially wen it means injecting things into my own body! haha so any information or advice wud be great :) :thumup:

There's a lot of good information on this site. Read up, and if you can't find what you're looking for ask.

Regards.

Comment

You are to young take test bro. Just fix your diet and train hard and you'll make some great gains. You just have to be patient.

Comment

Post your current workout and diet and I can guarantee you'll get a ton of useful advice just there. AAS always comes only after diet and workout are dialed in as well as they can be.

Comment

Test 250mgs every 5 days

When I was 19 nothing anyone could say was going to stop me from using so I would prefer to give you good advice instead of saying "you are to young".

No need for tren in first cycle. 250mgs test e every 5 days for 12 weeks. Expect to gain 15-25 lbs depending on how you eat.

Comment

good advice B

Comment

Working...
            X