Any exercise for Insomnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any exercise for Insomnia

my uncle sometimes have insomnia. Has anyone had any luck with using exercise to help with sleep? Or does it make you so hyped up that you then can't sleep?Any suggestions for not being able to sleep?

He should try melatonin and GABA. No caffeine 4 hours before bed. Google search it. Plenty of things he can try. But GABA puts me into a deep sleep and I dream hard. Exercise doesn't affect my sleeping patterns.

Comment

Rough sex with a strong finish then cigarette.

Comment

Originally posted by hilton View Post
        my uncle sometimes have insomnia. Has anyone had any luck with using exercise to help with sleep? Or does it make you so hyped up that you then can't sleep?Any suggestions for not being able to sleep?
        For years my best training has always come in the evenings maybe an hour to 3 before bed. I feel stronger,,more focused AND I sleep like a baby.

Comment

Nyquil. I take a gulp and off to lala land. Works every time lol

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            I'm going to try that but without the cigarette:)

Comment

Somehow I agree to this, but I don't smoke, sex is enough

Comment

I do ALOT of my training prior to bed time and most times sleep like a baby. I train,,shake,,shower,,then to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                  I'm going to try that but without the cigarette:)
                  Whos the lucky guy :rofl:

Comment

i only get insomnia from Tren, stress, and too many stimulants...id start there. drop caffine all together. it becomes a game more and more to off set the lack of sleep which then makes the insomnia worse.

liquid melatonin (sub-lingual) is actually pretty good. the pills are useless. i dont think theres a workout routine for insomnia lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      liquid melatonin (sub-lingual) is actually pretty good. the pills are useless.

I never knew there was a liquid. I've always thought I was the only one Melatonin didn't do a damn thing for, lol.

Comment

I've had no luck with melatonin, either. As a matter of fact I've tried at least a dozen different sleep aids and for some reason after a week or 2 they don't work either.. who knows

Comment

Originally posted by GTLinFL View Post
                          I've had no luck with melatonin, either. As a matter of fact I've tried at least a dozen different sleep aids and for some reason after a week or 2 they don't work either.. who knows

Yep, that's why I don't bother except for a rare occasion. You adapt to them quick, it seems (the natural ones).

Comment

Funny, but this always seems to work.

Comment

masturbation! hell yea! sleep like a baby after that! Gotta be with yourself though otherwise you WILL be up all night hahaha. :panic:

Comment

Working...
                              X