• Show
Clear All

• redback
    replied
    Stop bumping old threads you fuckin dork

Leave a comment:

• Vernall
    replied
    Meditation is really good way out of insomnia, with a special music, sometimes I do in wood, or at home, the main thing is to be in silence.

Leave a comment:

• Torchlight Rob
    replied
    Maybe he got stressed, find the reason, I usually have insomnia when i'm worried too much.

Leave a comment:

• Abdullah
    replied
    I think he can try mediation and Yoga. I have heard that Mediation and Yoga are effective. Your uncle can try.

Leave a comment:

• henry
    replied
    I dont know about exercises but GHRP 6 makes me sleep like a baby. Or if you arent into your peptides Dorian Yates has a product cant remember what its called but it has GH in the name. Ive never slept so well in my life after drinking it. Weird ass dreams though.

Leave a comment:

• trophywife
    replied
    Originally posted by BoundToSteel View Post
    He should try melatonin and GABA. No caffeine 4 hours before bed. Google search it. Plenty of things he can try. But GABA puts me into a deep sleep and I dream hard. Exercise doesn't affect my sleeping patterns.
    I would have to advise AGAINST GABA. Good buddy of mine, pro wrestler got all fucked up on that shit and ended up running naked on the beach, he was big as a house so it took 7 cops to take him down and he ended up dead. That shit is BAD news. Unless your trying to date rape yourself then by all means.

Leave a comment:

• trophywife
    replied
    Originally posted by hilton View Post
    my uncle sometimes have insomnia. Has anyone had any luck with using exercise to help with sleep? Or does it make you so hyped up that you then can't sleep?Any suggestions for not being able to sleep?
    masturbation! hell yea! sleep like a baby after that! Gotta be with yourself though otherwise you WILL be up all night hahaha. :panic:

Leave a comment:

• Alinshop
    replied
    Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
    Rough sex with a strong finish then cigarette.
    Funny, but this always seems to work.

Leave a comment:

• FitnessBrat
    replied
    Originally posted by GTLinFL View Post
    I've had no luck with melatonin, either. As a matter of fact I've tried at least a dozen different sleep aids and for some reason after a week or 2 they don't work either.. who knows

Yep, that's why I don't bother except for a rare occasion. You adapt to them quick, it seems (the natural ones).

Leave a comment:

• GTLinFL
    replied
    I've had no luck with melatonin, either. As a matter of fact I've tried at least a dozen different sleep aids and for some reason after a week or 2 they don't work either.. who knows

Leave a comment:

• FitnessBrat
    replied
    Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    liquid melatonin (sub-lingual) is actually pretty good. the pills are useless.

I never knew there was a liquid. I've always thought I was the only one Melatonin didn't do a damn thing for, lol.

Leave a comment:

• jack tors
    replied
    my uncle sometimes have insomnia. Has anyone had any luck with using exercise to help with sleep? Or does it make you so hyped up that you then can't sleep?Any suggestions for not being able to sleep?
    i only get insomnia from Tren, stress, and too many stimulants...id start there. drop caffine all together. it becomes a game more and more to off set the lack of sleep which then makes the insomnia worse.

liquid melatonin (sub-lingual) is actually pretty good. the pills are useless. i dont think theres a workout routine for insomnia lol.

Leave a comment:

• jack tors
    replied
    Originally posted by Alin View Post
    I'm going to try that but without the cigarette:)
    Whos the lucky guy :rofl:

Leave a comment:

• Ashop
    replied
    I do ALOT of my training prior to bed time and most times sleep like a baby. I train,,shake,,shower,,then to sleep.

Leave a comment:

• andipenoza
    replied
    Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
    Rough sex with a strong finish then cigarette.
    Somehow I agree to this, but I don't smoke, sex is enough

Leave a comment:

Working...
X