Help lease! Advice needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help lease! Advice needed...

Hi, there I hope I am posting this in the right place; I am looking to get some advice.
    My name is Shelley, I am 32 years old and I am fed up with dieting! I feel as if I have been hungry for the last 10 years, so I want to find some sort of solution. I really don’t want to have to keep limiting my food intake the way I have done, it is not healthy. I want some sort of fitness and diet regime to stick to that not only is healthy and well-balanced, but allows me to live life without constantly feeling terrible for eating! Has anybody got any tips?
    I have searched the internet and so far the best thing I have seen is a review of a visual impact program at ******* which seems to be pretty good, however I am not rich and am hesitant of buying anything over the internet – has anyone tried it before? Is it any good?
    Thanks so much for any advice, I really am getting fed up with “diets”, life shouldn’t be this hard.
    Shelley

Stop spamming and ask your question and we will help.
    Last edited by Scrumhalf; 10-22-12, 02:22 PM.

-Dieting
    -Limiting food intake
    -Not healthy
    -Hungry

To completely understand what you're currently doing, how about listing every single item you eat in a normal day.

Comment

Hi Shelley, Is it possible to post a brief food diary on here? Just a couple of days so we can see what you are eating and where it is going wrong. Timing of food plays a part in weight loss as well as type of food. Personally I wouldn't look at going on a "diet" but changing the wrong foods for quality foods. Once you have the positive mind set of put good quality food in you, you will be fine!

Comment

Working...
      X