Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking it to the next level

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and before realizing I hadn't introduced myself, I found everyone to be very welcoming regardless, so thank you to those who have already assisted me regardless of how novice I am.

So to get right down to it, I would like to take my physique to the next level. I'm understanding what "gear" means now and that most are going the homebrew route, I'm all in.

I appreciate anyone who will comment with direction and information regarding this.

Thanks in advance

welcome but be careful with the "direction and information" stuff. thats on the line of fishing for suppliers.

i wouldnt say most are going the homebrew route. some due but most buy from ug labs.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      welcome but be careful with the "direction and information" stuff. thats on the line of fishing for suppliers.

i wouldnt say most are going the homebrew route. some due but most buy from ug labs.
      Thanks BOUNCER, I'm still learning forum etiquette.

Did you happen to receive my pm?

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Lots of great info here. All you need to know is here, just take some time to read through some articles and maybe the profile section to get a better idea of what you are about to put into your body. Research is KEY.

But of course we are all here to help if an appropriate question asked in the appropriate manner. Maybe best to start off with the Rules of the forum.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
          Welcome to the board!

Lots of great info here. All you need to know is here, just take some time to read through some articles and maybe the profile section to get a better idea of what you are about to put into your body. Research is KEY.

But of course we are all here to help if an appropriate question asked in the appropriate manner. Maybe best to start off with the Rules of the forum.

Good luck!
          Thanks Colossus, I'll navigate over to those rules and hope I haven't broken any so far.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X