hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hgh

i am interested in taking hgh but I am confused most people refer to taking i.u's but the flexpen is in mg's whats the coversion?
    and how much should i take?
    thanks

Originally posted by john paul View Post
    i am interested in taking hgh but I am confused most people refer to taking i.u's but the flexpen is in mg's whats the coversion?
    thanks
    I belive it is 3.3 ius per MG
    to be sure just google it but I think thats it.

depending on you but i would start out at 4 ius per day split 2 in morning and 2 at night and adjust from there.

there are lots of other things involved but I just anwsered your direct question

Comment

thanks Rocket

Comment

how much can you afford is the question.

if you cant run GH consistently for months then dont even bother.

Comment

Originally posted by john paul View Post
          thanks
          Best saved for the well advanced athlete in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
            Best saved for the well advanced athlete in my opinion.
            I disagree. GH just does something for me that AAS cant do. if you can afford it i think everyone should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              I disagree. GH just does something for me that AAS cant do. if you can afford it i think everyone should try it.
              I agree, if you can afford it, but you will get a lot more gains form a $50 bottle of test then you would a $300kit

Comment

HGH is worth the price trust me.

Comment

But like bouncer said, if you are gonna run only one kit don't waste your money.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtarget View Post
                    HGH is worth the price trust me.
                    I agree,,if your advanced and you use it in the correct environment I do think its worth it. For its fat loss effect alone it has me sold.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      I have thought hard about using hgh and I do have the funds to purchase around 3-4 kits right now. However, I haven't been willing to go for it because I've heard it shuts down thyroid production and causes organ enlargement, neither of these traits entice me. What effect does hgh have on blood pressure, as I have been on bp meds for last two years? Can anyone clarify or shed light on this?

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                        I have thought hard about using hgh and I do have the funds to purchase around 3-4 kits right now. However, I haven't been willing to go for it because I've heard it shuts down thyroid production and causes organ enlargement, neither of these traits entice me. What effect does hgh have on blood pressure, as I have been on bp meds for last two years? Can anyone clarify or shed light on this?
                        shut down thyroid NO slows it yes will you notice on a small 2-3 ius a day for a few months i doubt it.
                        same with organ growth you wont get any of this with the small amout you are talking.
                        these storys come from the BBer that use 20 -30 ius a day for years.
                        BP that is something I cant talk about as I have no issues so i dont know. but I would assume and only assume that it could as GH will have you retaining water so if your at risk already it might be worse but how much is the qustion if any?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          shut down thyroid NO slows it yes will you notice on a small 2-3 ius a day for a few months i doubt it.
                          same with organ growth you wont get any of this with the small amout you are talking.
                          these storys come from the BBer that use 20 -30 ius a day for years.
                          BP that is something I cant talk about as I have no issues so i dont know. but I would assume and only assume that it could as GH will have you retaining water so if your at risk already it might be worse but how much is the qustion if any?
                          Thanks Rocket, appreciate the knowledge you share.

Comment

Working...
                          X