Want a mans opinion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a mans opinion...

I know that working your abs can make them bigger. How big is too big on a female??!! I want to get an evenly distributed look but I don't want to over do the abs an wind up with a big belly. So what's some ideal measurements for a female? Ps. I'm 5'0

Pelvic floor work, leg raises, planking all flattenthe abs, crunches are gd too.

High reps but avoid too much twisting oblique work is the way to go

Comment

If you start doing weighted abs and obliques and do them for a year or so then you might be getting that big thick waist line. Sp until than keep ding your crunches and sit ups to strengthen your abs muscles, not to bring your six pack out.

To get nice lean six pack you do not need to do tons of abs stuff. Just clean your diet do proper cardio and train regularly and you'll be ok.

How thick is too thick?

This is too thick. Look at these lean abs with waist line size of a barrel.

Lately I've been seeing lots of these pictures of cross fit chicks with these thick waist lines. Since they do tons of core shit with bunch of weights it I guess it started to happen.

But then again they might be abusing some HGH too. lol.

Comment

^ I don't think they look bad in the most

Comment

Couple of more.

Comment

Abs is 99% diet. I do very little training for my abs. Only body weight crunches or leg raises a few times a week. I LoL @ all these turds in the gym killing their core trying to get abs like me but not willing to eat like me..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              ^ I don't think they look bad in the most
              Really?
              They have huge waists and some of look pregnant with abs. It's like looking at mini male bodybuilders with GH gut.

Comment

Never really trained abs and mine are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Never really trained abs and mine are amazing
                  Funniest thing you ever said.

This is what I have under all my fat. lol. :rofl:

Comment

Thank you guys! And yeah... Those chicks belly a are big! I guess I need to cut the little bit of carbs I do get in :/

Comment

Originally posted by Little princess View Post
                      Thank you guys! And yeah... Those chicks belly a are big! I guess I need to cut the little bit of carbs I do get in :/
                      Some of these guys gave you great advice,,DIET is essential in perfect abs. I would still train them at least 1-2 times per week.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        Really?
                        They have huge waists and some of look pregnant with abs. It's like looking at mini male bodybuilders with GH gut.

yup! not sure if it was the GH or the deca but the combination put some solid weight on me but also a big ole bloated looking 6 pack too! diet and cardio works wonders!

Comment

I also agree with guys diet is the first step in perfect abs.

Comment

Forget from ABS! Start doing squats!

Comment

I agree with bouncer about diet & abs. I haven't done anything at all for abs in the last ....hell ten years or so but I've been dieting and my wife recently told me she can tell that I'm exercising my abs.

Comment

Working...
                              X