Need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice

Going to buy a gym membership I'm new to all this. Been looking at bulking stacks online and don't know what to buy need pointed in the right direction. I'm 5ft 12 10st want to bulk up quickly anyone help

Just joining a gym and starting to workout will change your body in a big way so you don't exactly NEED to use any kind of steroid.

But I also know from experience that I can't talk someone out of something if they have their mind made up. I would recommend a Test E or Test C cycle of 12 weeks @ 300-500mgs per week.

Be careful with who you order from. Their is more fake shit out there than there is real shit. Tons of garbage suppliment sites trying to look like steroids etc.. Pure junk.

Be smart, be safe, and take your time. The more research you do the better you will be prepared. Steroids come with side effects and you need to be prepared for.

Comment

I'm confused you are saying your 5 ft 12 as in 6 ft tall? And 10 stone 140 lbs? Food is your best friend brother, you need to eat. All the training and steroids won't do anything if you don't get the calories in you need to grow. A little time spent learning a good training regimen for your body and what you need to eat and you'll be set in no time leading you into your first cycle to get the most out of it. You came to the right place though, we have got some of the best minds in the game here and we can help you out. You have any more background info? Age, body fat guestimate, prior training history?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        I'm confused you are saying your 5 ft 12 as in 6 ft tall? And 10 stone 140 lbs? Food is your best friend brother, you need to eat. All the training and steroids won't do anything if you don't get the calories in you need to grow. A little time spent learning a good training regimen for your body and what you need to eat and you'll be set in no time leading you into your first cycle to get the most out of it. You came to the right place though, we have got some of the best minds in the game here and we can help you out. You have any more background info? Age, body fat guestimate, prior training history?
        Cheers for the help guys, I'm 22 have no idea of my body fat percentage it's all new to me. I've joined six months ago stuck to it for a month then lost interest was taking 50 mg dbol a day but I'm determined to do it this time. I've heard about gimmick test being sold on the internet so I want to make sure I get the right stuff. If read up about the side effects but don't know the ins and outs. I've seen something about milk thistle etc but I'd like to understand it properly. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good bulking stack so I can get motivated again

Comment

Wait, are you new to lifting? Based on your original post, it sounds like it.

I know Bouncer will say that people have already made up their minds and will do what they do, but I'll say it anyway:

What you seem to be doing is like showing up at a Ferrari dealership to buy a car so you can learn how to drive. The only thing you will succeed in doing is driving it into a telephone pole.

If you are 6 feet, 140 lbs, you need to eat and train and consider AAS when you have added about 40 lbs. But of course, you are not going to listen, so at least read what Bouncer said and follow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dee93 View Post
            Cheers for the help guys, I'm 22 have no idea of my body fat percentage it's all new to me. I've joined six months ago stuck to it for a month then lost interest was taking 50 mg dbol a day but I'm determined to do it this time. I've heard about gimmick test being sold on the internet so I want to make sure I get the right stuff. If read up about the side effects but don't know the ins and outs. I've seen something about milk thistle etc but I'd like to understand it properly. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good bulking stack so I can get motivated again
            Side effects in terms of growing tits and your dick not working.. These are hormones and if done improperly can really fuck you up. Search the term "gyno" or "Deca dick" and you will see what I mean. Understand that steroids are a drug bro, just like other drugs there are severe downsides if you go into without a clue.

By far the biggest change you can make is increasing your calories. You can take all the steroids in the world and if your not eating enough for your body to turn that food into muscle nothing will happen. Food is the single biggest factor, then comes training and finally steroids.

Comment

I think you already got some useful information. I just want to add what you need in your Gym bag. As a newbie you should keep these staff in your Gym bag.
              1. Good Shoe
              2. Shaker Bottle
              3. Workout Log
              4.Towel
              5.Timer

Comment

Already you have got some exclusive information. I just want to remind you that you have to take a lot of healthy food. To feel you hungry and good you need to go a gym and have some training. No need to take steroid.

Comment

Diet is the single most important part of muscle building. Yes, there are many other important factors to consider but none of them are as important at the correct diet and nutrition plan. Your training may be perfect, but without the correct fuel to feed your muscles to grow you will have little progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Dee93 View Post
                    You have taken the dbol? have you used anything for your post cycle?

Comment

Like the guys said 140lbs with some good lifting & eating your ass will gain fast on that alone.

Comment

listen to scrumhalf. Someone who is rail thin, just started lifting and has no clue about diet should not be using AAS.

Listen, I am pretty thin right now because I fell off the wagon, so to speak, and let my diet go to shit and stopped working out. I am back now but I know I have a lot to do before I even consider a cycle and I have done several cycles in the past so I do have some clue how to avoid sides, etc. I will get my diet back to where it is supposed to be and establish a workout routine over a period of months; maybe up to a year before I will need AAS to get me over any humps.

Fucking with your endocrine system without a lot more knowledge than you seem to possess is very dangerous. Do you know about all the negative inhibition feedback loops involved? Do youi know what causes gyno and how to avoid it? Do you want to be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life? These are real dangers and you should think long and hard about it.

OK, I'll get down off the soapbox now. As Bouncer said, people gonna do what people gonna do.

Comment

guys this thread is from 2015

Comment

LOL, I'm in a time warp. :wack:

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter View Post
                              LOL, I'm in a time warp. :wack:
                              nah, if you look it was bumped by "abdullah" lol and then people started responding again without realizing it was old. not your fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X