No announcement yet.

Need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curios, im new to the roid game and am trying to learn more about the product I bought. I got it from an online site... myroids. That's the site. I got some tren ace through them and have only taken one cc. There was nothing out of the ordinary except I have a small knot at the injection site. Minimal sorness. Please tell me your thougbts.

Comment

If you are training right and eating properly, here are some general guidelines. First Pound - It should take you only a couple weeks to build your first pound of muscle. 5 Pounds - It will take you about three months to build your first 5 pounds of muscle.(INDIAN WORKOUTS)

Comment

This thread keeps on getting bumped! It's from 2015! I bet OP's ripped now LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Just joining a gym and starting to workout will change your body in a big way so you don't exactly NEED to use any kind of steroid.

But I also know from experience that I can't talk someone out of something if they have their mind made up. I would recommend a Test E or Test C cycle of 12 weeks @ 300-500mgs per week.

Be careful with who you order from. Their is more fake shit out there than there is real shit. Tons of garbage suppliment sites trying to look like steroids etc.. Pure junk.

Be smart, be safe, and take your time. The more research you do the better you will be prepared. Steroids come with side effects and you need to be prepared for.
          agreed

Comment

Right you do what you got down to this thing

Comment

Originally posted by Dee93 View Post
              Going to buy a gym membership I'm new to all this. Been looking at bulking stacks online and don't know what to buy need pointed in the right direction. I'm 5ft 12 10st want to bulk up quickly anyone help
              I won't tell anyone what to do. If you want to get a gym membership and start using gear from day one it's your choice . Not a smart one but yours.
              I say that because there are two just as important things that you nerd to get spot on before adding dtugs. Diet and training are just as important. Plus if your just starting you tain well learn how to eat you'll put on muscle anyway. Then in a year or so you can try something.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheers for the help guys, I'm 22 have no idea of my body fat percentage it's all new to me. I've joined six months ago stuck to it for a month then lost interest was taking 50 mg dbol a day but I'm determined to do it this time. I've heard about gimmick test being sold on the internet so I want to make sure I get the right stuff. If read up about the side effects but don't know the ins and outs. I've seen something about milk thistle etc but I'd like to understand it properly. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good bulking stack so I can get motivated again
                That too 6 foot 140. You don't need steroids you need to learn how to train and pack in calories. I'm 5'6" weigh 190 with about 8 % body fat. You can get your weight up 30-40 pounds by utilizing shakes and other foods.

Comment

Originally posted by somidiscount View Post
                  Diet is the single most important part of muscle building. Yes, there are many other important factors to consider but none of them are as important at the correct diet and nutrition plan. Your training may be perfect, but without the correct fuel to feed your muscles to grow you will have little progress.
                  He's right 100%. I just want to add that diet plan has to be tailored to your body. Not your friends or someone in a magazine. The most important thing is to learn your own body how much food do you need, in your case shakes will be your best friend. It's very hard to eat the calories you'll need. I was thinking start at 4,000 and adjust from there. 4,000 calories in food is alot that's why adding 2 or 3 shakes a day will save you. You may nerd more than 4,000 maybe not as nuch just think it would be good place to start.

Comment

Wow. You are about to or did you say thinking about buying a gym membership? All you want to know about is how to take drugs? That is sort of like when Barry Bonds first picked up a baseball bat. If he would have not asked the best way to hit effectively ect. No, if he immediately wanted to know what drugs to take. It is kind of a ridiculous question if you are only about to join a gym. What the internet has done, considering anabolic drug use, is amazing.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Just joining a gym and starting to workout will change your body in a big way so you don't exactly NEED to use any kind of steroid.

But I also know from experience that I can't talk someone out of something if they have their mind made up. I would recommend a Test E or Test C cycle of 12 weeks @ 300-500mgs per week.

Be careful with who you order from. Their is more fake shit out there than there is real shit. Tons of garbage suppliment sites trying to look like steroids etc.. Pure junk.

Be smart, be safe, and take your time. The more research you do the better you will be prepared. Steroids come with side effects and you need to be prepared for.
                      I get you 100% and I am usually the same. I dont care what age or when anyone wants to use anything. But about to join a gym, no clue how to train, I know no clue how to eat so let's just throw away money on drugs. Anabolic drugs are not some type of miracle. If you have no clue what to do otherwise you would be better off taking a lighter to youŕ cash.
                      Seriously, slow down. First actually join the place. Then you HAVE to take some time to learn how to train and eat optimally. You can cut this time considerably by not attempting to do this yourself but by finding someone, it's easy now with the internet, who can teach you these things. You will gain muscle without drugs because its all new to you. Do not let these boards make you assume as soon as you step in a gym u need to be using drugs. You do not sound stupid at all. Take a step back and actually think about what you just asked. You want to just skip everything and go straight to using drugs. If you do that you may as well throw your cash away. You'll gain weight but not muscle, water, fat then you'll lose it all.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        I'm confused you are saying your 5 ft 12 as in 6 ft tall? And 10 stone 140 lbs? Food is your best friend brother, you need to eat. All the training and steroids won't do anything if you don't get the calories in you need to grow. A little time spent learning a good training regimen for your body and what you need to eat and you'll be set in no time leading you into your first cycle to get the most out of it. You came to the right place though, we have got some of the best minds in the game here and we can help you out. You have any more background info? Age, body fat guestimate, prior training history?
                        Six foot 140. Seriously. I dont know what to say. I'm 5'6" barely 185. At 140 I would be so skinny and you have 6 inches on me. Take your time

Comment

Cheers for the help guys, I'm 22 have no idea of my body fat percentage it's all new to me. I've joined six months ago stuck to it for a month then lost interest was taking 50 mg dbol a day but I'm determined to do it this time. I've heard about gimmick test being sold on the internet so I want to make sure I get the right stuff. If read up about the side effects but don't know the ins and outs. I've seen something about milk thistle etc but I'd like to understand it properly. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good bulking stack so I can get motivated again
                          I'm sorry, I'm finished. This is a guy, young man, the type who got anabolic drugs stuck on the controlled substance list to begin with. The fact that guys like this caused that just annoys me.

Comment

Working...
                          X