First Anabolic Steroid Cycle For A 50 Year Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Anabolic Steroid Cycle For A 50 Year Old

Q: What is a good first cycle for a 50 year old male?

A: Keep it basic and simple for a first cycle. You can always add in other compounds later. It's important to find out how your body responds to each individual compound in order to limit side effects.

Weeks 1-16

Testosterone Cypionate Or Enanthate @ 500mgs Per Week

Arimidex @ 0.5mgs ED

Weeks 17-21 (PCT)

Arimidex @ 0.25mgs ED

For a second cycle you would want to wait at least 8-12 weeks. Keep everything the same as your first cycle but add in something like Deca @ 200mgs per week.

Slow and steady progress. If you rush into these things you WILL experience harsh side effects.

Fair enough

Comment

I've never done steroids. I'm 57 years old and still work out but am loosing the battle! I would appreciate some advice on what, how much and any other information I could get!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bbduncan78 View Post
        I've never done steroids. I'm 57 years old and still work out but am loosing the battle! I would appreciate some advice on what, how much and any other information I could get!!

If you have insurance you could probably get trt from doc.

If not if go with something like 250mgs E5D. That would be s nice little kick for someone your are without causing much danger or sides.

Comment

I agree with Bouncer. Get checked for low testosterone. Androgel is commonly prescribed and it works well. With your test levels slowly rising and having a high protein diet will help you out tremendously

Comment

I am already on 40 mg of testosterone from my doctor due to the fact that I have low T. I would like to step it up a little bit so that when I work out I'll be able to heal up quicker and possibly lose some body fat and gain some muscle

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              Androgel is commonly prescribed and it works well
              Disagree.

Definitely not worth even trying it, been there done that. At best, it works ok and insurance gives you a hard time...just get the script for test.

Comment

I am already on 40 mg of testosterone from my doctor due to the fact that I have low T. I would like to step it up a little bit so that when I work out I'll be able to heal up quicker and possibly lose some body fat and gain some muscle

I would continue with what the doctor has you on and add some more test in like Bouncer suggested. 250mgs every 5th day. The only thing about doing a shot every 5th day for me is keeping track of my injection days. But thats just ke being lazy, getting a calender to mark the days for your shot is a easy way to keep track.

Comment

40mgs??? Time to see a new dr....never heard of a doc giving such low dose for trt. It's always a half or 1cc for a shot, but 40mgs???

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    40mgs??? Time to see a new dr....never heard of a doc giving such low dose for trt. It's always a half or 1cc for a shot, but 40mgs???
                    Its probably 40mgs a day of androgel

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Disagree.

Definitely not worth even trying it, been there done that. At best, it works ok and insurance gives you a hard time...just get the script for test.
                      Most doctors prescribe androgel to make it easier on people. Rubbing some gel under your arms is easier then giving yourself a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        Its probably 40mgs a day of androgel
                        probably so, the pump it seems.

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        Most doctors prescribe androgel to make it easier on people. Rubbing some gel under your arms is easier then giving yourself a shot.
                        :agreed:

Comment

No this is an injection I get once a month!!

Comment

No this is an injection I get once a month!!

Need a new doc...40mgs?? How does he measure that? Test that is pharm made is 200mgs a cc....anyway, time to get a new doc

Comment

I could be wrong on the dose, I'll have to check again.. Like I said this is why I'm coming to you guys because I don't know crap about this stuff and I need help! Thank you all for the advice you've given me so far and I hope that you'll continue to be patient with me and my questions...

Comment

Working...
                              X