• SUMMER CYCLE....HELP PLEASE!

Stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 167lbs
    Body Fat%: 8-9%

Done two previous cycles:
    1st: Test E/Tren E
    2nd: Test C/Tren A

I'm looking to gain more strength and a little size but I'm wanting to stay as cut as possible. (I'm going to do a heavy bulk cycle a few months after summer)

__________________________________________________ _____

So as for right now I'm looking to run this combo:

TEST C. (250mg/ml) Qty:2 viles
    TREN A. (100mg/ml) Qty:1
    Drostanolone Propionate(Masteron)(100mg/ml) Qty:1

DOSAGE:
    Test C: 250mg/2x/week
    Tren A: 50mg/EOD
    Mast Prop: 50mg/EOD

Cycle Support Supplements on Hand:
    1. Animal Pak Multi Vitamins
    2. Animal Flex
    3. BSN Syntha6 Protein
    4. Plenty of Amino Acids, Glutamine, BCAA's

5. VH Nutrition ESTRO'VOID (Aromatase Inhibitor)

6. IronLabs CYCLE SUPPORT
    Cycle Support: On Cycle Protection & Liver Assist - by Iron Labs Nutrition (120 Capsules): Health & Personal Care[/url]

7. I also have extra: Milk Thistle Extract, Kidney & Liver Cleanse

8. Clomid: 50mg (Qty:50)
    10. Nolvadex 20mg (Qty:10)

-------------------------------

I've done previous cycles so I know how my body reacts to the test and tren and how to combat any sides that I get. I never did a "FULL" PCT after either cycle. Took a little nolvadex, estro void and tribulus test but I was running a real low dose but now I'm looking to run a better PCT this time to keep my gains better. The Estrovoid actually worked really good when it came to gyno symptoms but I have Nolvadex on hand if it gets bad. I could use some help on my PCT though.

CONTRUCTIVE CRITICISIM & ADVICE is more than welcomed. I'm not looking to go to extremes but I do wanna stay healthy and get good results. So tell me what you think.

THANKS GUYS!! :wave:
    [/SIZE]

Links deleted from your post. Please don't post links especially if it's your first post.

Test, tren, and mast is a great cycle, should get good results.

Can't speak on the supps cause I don't use them.

You need more nolvadex then 10 pills though. Same for clomid. Get more of both. Those are what will make the real difference in PCT, not the supps.

Comment

Ok thanks, sorry about the links.

About how much more nolvadex and clomid would I need?

From what Ive heard, Nolva is more for ON Cycle treatment and Clomid more for PCT, is this correct?

Comment

Mast at 50mg eod is only 175mg a week...not gonna do much for you. From my personal experience 100mg eod is about the minimum dose to see any noticeable effects. I'd grab 2 or 3 more bottles of it. Tren is potent, so even at 50 mg eod it will do you good...but of course with only one vial, by the time it starts working it's magic, you're gonna run out of it. I'd get at least one more tren too

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalMuscle View Post
          Ok thanks, sorry about the links.

About how much more nolvadex and clomid would I need?

From what Ive heard, Nolva is more for ON Cycle treatment and Clomid more for PCT, is this correct?
          People like to use nolv and clomid together for PCT. I actually always used nolv only. 50mgs per day for 3 weeks then 25mgs for another 3 weeks. Never used clomid so don't know the dose.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Mast at 50mg eod is only 175mg a week...not gonna do much for you. From my personal experience 100mg eod is about the minimum dose to see any noticeable effects. I'd grab 2 or 3 more bottles of it. Tren is potent, so even at 50 mg eod it will do you good...but of course with only one vial, by the time it starts working it's magic, you're gonna run out of it. I'd get at least one more tren too
            I don't know if the enth version is stronger but I used mast 200mg E5D with my test and got great results.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              I don't know if the enth version is stronger but I used mast 200mg E5D with my test and got great results.
              This is still over 100mg more per week of what he was planning on...200 every five days is just about 300mg a week, so yeah that's close to what I suggested. His route is only 175mg a week, and only one vial which will be gone in 5 weeks...

Comment

ahh good point. i must be tired. lol.

Comment

Ok So I changed my order to 2 viles of each. Might as well get the results I want!

Should I run the TEST for 2 to 3 weeks before I start the Tren & Mast?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalMuscle View Post
                    Ok So I changed my order to 2 viles of each. Might as well get the results I want!

Should I run the TEST for 2 to 3 weeks before I start the Tren & Mast?
                    How long is the planned cycle?

Comment

8 weeks is what I was planning.

Comment

Ok. If you're only doing 8-9 then I would suggest test prop since test c will take 6 weeks to fully build up you would only get a couple weeks at 100% saturation. Start all compounds day one.

Comment

2 bottles of 250mg test cyp would last 10 weeks at 500mg a week...you could always drop the test dose to 400mg a week, which would be 2 shots at .8cc...then you could stretch your cycle to 12.5 weeks. I'd still start everything at once. You'd get around 8 weeks of tren and mast out of it, then have another month of test to run to help hold onto your gains. If you're dead set on a short 8 weeker tho, I'd agree with Chuck and run test prop instead. But then you're gonna have to deal with painful shots. Most prop out there has a bite to it.

Comment

I can extend it out longer, thanks for the advice guys. I'll do a 10 week. When should I start my PCT following the 10 week cycle?

Comment

1 week after start PCT. People used to wait 3 weeks but I don't think that's best course of action.

Comment

Working...
                              X