My first steroid cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
    I would do 1ml of the test and the NPP every other day. You could take 40-50mgs of dbol an hour before working out. Honestly though, I wouldn't even use it. The oils are going to kick in quick.
    in this case what would you advise to take instead of dbol?

Comment

Nothing.... Just go with the Test P and NPP.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon.r View Post
        so u say i should increase the dosage? what should ia add to all this to complete a 12 weeks cycle?
        I would 8-12 weeks
        you don't need dbol or DPP

if you insist on using DPP I suggest stopping it 2 weeks before the end of you cycle.

i'd take an anti-estrogen Aromisin or Arimidex ED or EOD

Comment

yea agree, 7 weeks is to short IMO. your going to need more test and since it's yout first cycle a combo of test, deca, and dbol will probably cause sides effects. definitely make sure you have an anti aromatise on hand.

Comment

in this case i have to buy more, to complete at least 10 weeks. afterwards i will need the PCT. BTW what do you take for SERM, besides nolvadex and clomid?

Comment

Bro do u have a ai? Or your pct already?im just asking

Comment

Use adex or aromasin for estro control.

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
                  Bro do u have a ai? Or your pct already?im just asking
                  i am just preparing for my first cycle. have ordered for 7 weeks, but seems it is not enough. i will reorder to complete a 10 weeks, and also am making a pct plan.

Comment

Are u gonna use hcg brother when i see 1st cycle im just looking out to make sure u have all the must haves like i also use caber or have it on hand

Comment

I would actually save the NPP for your next cycle. You want to see how you respond to test by itself so you will know what's causing what effects in future cycles. This is a first cycle so be a bit patient. Also going with a short ester for your first cycle is not usually the norm, nothing wrong with it, in fact IMO it's a better way to go but you have to be dedicated to your dosing regimen.

You have 50ml of Test p 100 (5000mg) this is a first cycle, running high doses isn't really necessary just yet.
                      I would recommend no longer than E2D for injection, if not every day.
                      For EOD (every other day) 100mg Test P
                      For ED (every day) 50mg Test P
                      Run this for 8 weeks then PCT, if you don't know what PCT is, look it up. It's the most important part of your cycle.

For the DBol, I'd also say skip it for a later cycle, besides you don't really have enough to utilize it so just focus on a test only cycle.

Now onto the fun stuff, SCIENCE!!!!
                      We'll use your cycle as an example and compare it to the recommended 500mg Test E cycle plan.

With you're cycle you're injecting 350mg a week of Testosterone Propionate if you follow my plan.
                      Propionate is the ester weight, think of esters as a time release. The longer the ester chain, the heavier it is and the less you're getting of actual testosterone.
                      With Testosterone propionate you're getting 93mg of testosterone and 7 mg of Ester per 100mg. So with you're cycle you're getting about 325mg of testosterone per week in total.

With the novice friendly Testosterone Enanthate it has a longer chain/heavier ester weight and you're getting about 73mg of testosterone and 27mg of ester weight per 100mg, stay with me. This comes out to 365mg of testosterone per week.

Now something to keep in mind, the longer the ester, the more conversion you get into estrogen. More estrogen = More water retention, can affect your gains and all kinds of other non desireable side effects (see: Bruce Jenner).

That 'time release' also means it's going to take longer for you to start seeing the effects of gear, avg 4 weeks on Test E, 2 Weeks on Test P (sometimes less). You will feel them both pretty quickly but with Test P you'll see the difference much sooner in the mirror and in the gym.
                      Now this is also why we need to run shorter esters more than longer esters, you want to keep those levels as even as possible. ED is best but you can get away with EOD without soul crushing drops in you levels. Even on Test E I recommend and prefer taking it E3.5D (Sun night Thur morning or whatever).

So in conclussion, my advice: I'm not a fan of ultra high dose test cyles, even 500mg Test E for a beginner is overkill, my first cycle was 300mg and I made great gains. Learn your body and prepare for the marathon not the sprint.
                      Test Prop 100mg EOD or 50mg ED

I'm amped up on pre workout still from 6hrs ago and it makes me compelled to write overly long threads for everything

Comment

it is pretty clear what you advise and much easier. whhat about the Pct? how long should it be after lower doses as you recommend? and what would you take for it?

Comment

Another beauty about using Test P over E, you can PCT sooner which means quicker recovery and less time between cycles. Start your PCT 3 days after your last shot. For simplicity sake, I'd use the remainder of your 3rd vial rather than saving it for your next cycle.
                          For PCT, a simple nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20 would work (20mg every day for 5 weeks) A lot people go 4 or ramp down with 40/40/20/20. I prefer the low and slow on cycles like this.
                          If you want a more aggressive PCT you could run Clomid along with it.
                          Clomid 100/75/50/25 with nolva 20/20/20/20/20. Unless your body hates you, that kind of PCT should get you going again. Once you get into the bigger cycles your PCT will become a little more aggressive but that clomid/nolva combo is good for most any short to medium length cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by AnabolicTitan View Post
                            Another beauty about using Test P over E, you can PCT sooner which means quicker recovery and less time between cycles. Start your PCT 3 days after your last shot. For simplicity sake, I'd use the remainder of your 3rd vial rather than saving it for your next cycle.
                            For PCT, a simple nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20 would work (20mg every day for 5 weeks) A lot people go 4 or ramp down with 40/40/20/20. I prefer the low and slow on cycles like this.
                            If you want a more aggressive PCT you could run Clomid along with it.
                            Clomid 100/75/50/25 with nolva 20/20/20/20/20. Unless your body hates you, that kind of PCT should get you going again. Once you get into the bigger cycles your PCT will become a little more aggressive but that clomid/nolva combo is good for most any short to medium length cycle.
                            I always jump start and end with some test p 150 to 200 eod sweet spot

Comment

Originally posted by AnabolicTitan View Post
                              I would actually save the NPP for your next cycle. You want to see how you respond to test by itself so you will know what's causing what effects in future cycles. This is a first cycle so be a bit patient. Also going with a short ester for your first cycle is not usually the norm, nothing wrong with it, in fact IMO it's a better way to go but you have to be dedicated to your dosing regimen.

You have 50ml of Test p 100 (5000mg) this is a first cycle, running high doses isn't really necessary just yet.
                              I would recommend no longer than E2D for injection, if not every day.
                              For EOD (every other day) 100mg Test P
                              For ED (every day) 50mg Test P
                              Run this for 8 weeks then PCT, if you don't know what PCT is, look it up. It's the most important part of your cycle.

For the DBol, I'd also say skip it for a later cycle, besides you don't really have enough to utilize it so just focus on a test only cycle.

Now onto the fun stuff, SCIENCE!!!!
                              We'll use your cycle as an example and compare it to the recommended 500mg Test E cycle plan.

With you're cycle you're injecting 350mg a week of Testosterone Propionate if you follow my plan.
                              Propionate is the ester weight, think of esters as a time release. The longer the ester chain, the heavier it is and the less you're getting of actual testosterone.
                              With Testosterone propionate you're getting 93mg of testosterone and 7 mg of Ester per 100mg. So with you're cycle you're getting about 325mg of testosterone per week in total.

With the novice friendly Testosterone Enanthate it has a longer chain/heavier ester weight and you're getting about 73mg of testosterone and 27mg of ester weight per 100mg, stay with me. This comes out to 365mg of testosterone per week.

Now something to keep in mind, the longer the ester, the more conversion you get into estrogen. More estrogen = More water retention, can affect your gains and all kinds of other non desireable side effects (see: Bruce Jenner).

That 'time release' also means it's going to take longer for you to start seeing the effects of gear, avg 4 weeks on Test E, 2 Weeks on Test P (sometimes less). You will feel them both pretty quickly but with Test P you'll see the difference much sooner in the mirror and in the gym.
                              Now this is also why we need to run shorter esters more than longer esters, you want to keep those levels as even as possible. ED is best but you can get away with EOD without soul crushing drops in you levels. Even on Test E I recommend and prefer taking it E3.5D (Sun night Thur morning or whatever).

So in conclussion, my advice: I'm not a fan of ultra high dose test cyles, even 500mg Test E for a beginner is overkill, my first cycle was 300mg and I made great gains. Learn your body and prepare for the marathon not the sprint.
                              Test Prop 100mg EOD or 50mg ED

I'm amped up on pre workout still from 6hrs ago and it makes me compelled to write overly long threads for everything
                              great post!

i will only aregue one point. in terms of test e injection timing. in my own experience E5D is just about perfect. i notice no dip in mood, sex drive, look, etc.. @ E7d i definitly feel the dip. i guess I would argue that E3.5D is overkill with test E.

Comment

am in for 2 weeks. keep eating and eating, training, sleeping, and star all over. sex drive is like i am 17 now. is this ok for such short period??
                                anyway feeling great.

Comment

Working...
                                X