Newbie from GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from GA

Just wanted to jump on here and introduce myself. My name is Robert I'm 47 years old from Georgia. Started working out when I was 18 but quit for around 12 years once my son was born. Started back a couple years ago simply because I wanted my healthy life back. lol I do have a question but I'm going to try and find the correct section to post it in.

Hey man welcome to SM. Please don't hesitate to post questions. We'll take care of you brother

Comment

Thanks. There's so much info on here I'm trying to read & find the answer first. I know how repeated questions clog up forums. lol

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome brother. Ask the question here.

Comment

Welcome! Like Bouncer said, just ask whatever you need. We are pretty laid back here. Not like alot of boards with a bunch of guys jumping down your throat for every little thing....lol

There is a good vibe here, stick around and post up!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok here we go. I've been taking testosterone cypionate for almost a year now because of low T. 1ml every other week but my anxiety was getting tough so I did some research & decided to take 1/2 a ml every week with my doctor's approval. well my wife gets my shots ready for me sometimes while I'm in the shower. Long story short we both have went over on my shots. I'm sure I've had back to back weeks of 1ml shots I was taken and I'm going to be short like 2ml. A months worth before I can get my next refill. I mean I actually started taken my blood pressure meds again because at the time I was sure why my pressure was rising. My question is..is there something I can purchase to take so I don't lose what I have gained ? Like from a health store or some place like that? GNC sales a testosterone enhance pill but before I got on tess I tried it and it just made my heart race real fast. This is a honest mistake which we both made. I'm not feeding you guy's a bunch of bull. If I over took on purpose I would just say that but it wasn't like that at all. I just don't want to have to start all over which will happen in another week from now. I don't know of anyone who could answer this for me.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                Ok here we go. I've been taking testosterone cypionate for almost a year now because of low T. 1ml every other week but my anxiety was getting tough so I did some research & decided to take 1/2 a ml every week with my doctor's approval. well my wife gets my shots ready for me sometimes while I'm in the shower. Long story short we both have went over on my shots. I'm sure I've had back to back weeks of 1ml shots I was taken and I'm going to be short like 2ml. A months worth before I can get my next refill. I mean I actually started taken my blood pressure meds again because at the time I was sure why my pressure was rising. My question is..is there something I can purchase to take so I don't lose what I have gained ? Like from a health store or some place like that? GNC sales a testosterone enhance pill but before I got on tess I tried it and it just made my heart race real fast. This is a honest mistake which we both made. I'm not feeding you guy's a bunch of bull. If I over took on purpose I would just say that but it wasn't like that at all. I just don't want to have to start all over which will happen in another week from now. I don't know of anyone who could answer this for me.
                No but you can order your own testosterone probably for much cheaper. See the banners at the top of the page? Click the roid one. It's real deal, not bs.

Comment

Tell your Doc that you think it was underfilled and that you believe you also drew too much out a couple of times. Get a script for 2 of the 1ml bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    Tell your Doc that you think it was underfilled and that you believe you also drew too much out a couple of times. Get a script for 2 of the 1ml bottles.
                    how can that possibly work? "yea umm doc those hydro pills you gave me... umm i took a few too many and also it was under filled." lolol

Seems to me the fastest way to have the doc yank your script completely or make him start coming in for his shots.

I know test isn't a narcotic but it seems to me the doc will still think to himself "umm sorry mate but that's not how it works."

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      how can that possibly work? "yea umm doc those hydro pills you gave me... umm i took a few too many and also it was under filled." lolol

Seems to me the fastest way to have the doc yank your script completely or make him start coming in for his shots.

I know test isn't a narcotic but it seems to me the doc will still think to himself "umm sorry mate but that's not how it works."
                      it actually works, done it myself many times until I found a good doc.

Turbo isn't always full of shit

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                        I did call but the nurse said I'm gong to have to wait till my next refill is dew and the pharmacy wont let me get my refill any sooner even though they believe me and I do understand. It just sux. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          No but you can order your own testosterone probably for much cheaper. See the banners at the top of the page? Click the roid one. It's real deal, not bs.
                          I sent them a e-mail and they replied back fast saying that 80% of their customers are from the u.s so it must be safe.

Comment

I don't think turbo is full of shit, especially when it comes to the medical world and how it works. I just can't imagine a doctor saying "oh you overdosed and it was underfilled....ahhhhh no worries pal here's some extra drugs"... Lol. Seems like the very last thing a doc would ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                              I sent them a e-mail and they replied back fast saying that 80% of their customers are from the u.s so it must be safe.
                              They are tried and tested bro. Good to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X