New to the Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Site

Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know thanks for the great info. im 37 years old and im looking into HGH for recovery and building lean muscle

looking into getting a 3 month cycle of hyge to help heal up some tennis elbow and shoulder issues. I have read that HGH works wonders on this?? does anyone have any info for me on this? also im really looking forward to getting lean muscle and loosing fat. I haven't been able to train the way I want due to my elbow issues. im really hoping this could help

Comment

welcome. Yes, GH can definitely help with certain type of injuries.

one of our sponsors carries hyges. though I would personally go with the jins.

Hygetropin – WorldHGH

Comment

Welcome to the forum and good luck!!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks guys really looking forward to the next 3 months. Really hope the hgh will help heal up my elbows.they are in rough shape. Thanks bouncer I have been reading a bunch of your posts on all the sites. I was not to sure about purchasing hgh but reading the reviews on the discussion boards it makes me feel better about it. I'm hoping everything goes smooth. also you think for me just starting up how many units a day should I be taking 2-5? I'm not looking for huge gains just recovery and to build lean mass over time. I'm 185 right now at 12% looking to be 185 6 to 7% next spring. I have a good diet.I'm on a bulking cycle right now. My normal numbers are 175 7%. Why the jins over the hyge?

Comment

3iu per day for recovery is what I would use.

Comment

Thanks bouncer

Comment

Welcome to the forum buddy. Great news that you are back again and would like to gain body and muscle mass. However, what bodybuilding supplements are you using to gain body and muscle? Have you heard about ‘Legal Steroids Body Building’? It's safe, effective and reliable. Read more here https://www.healthyselfprograms.com/...scle-20142015/

Comment

Working...
                  X