No announcement yet.

29 going on 30. Where to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for yalls answers so far but i guess my next question is what exercises do i actually do there are so many of them dips and pull ups and push ups and curls and this and that. I mean great i do reps to failure but what do i actually do

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Depends on goals but in general 4-5 days per week, 45 minutes per session or less with weights. Intense but controlled. Don't worry about methods and details. Stimulate the muscle and then feed it good food. Very simple if done properly.
      you'll save yourself years of wasted time if you follow this advise...

Comment

Originally posted by 29learning View Post
        thanks for yalls answers so far but i guess my next question is what exercises do i actually do there are so many of them dips and pull ups and push ups and curls and this and that. I mean great i do reps to failure but what do i actually do
        do some research watch videos... then come back with questions.

Comment

Originally posted by 29learning View Post
          i feel like you don't actually want the answers. you just keep saying "what do I do" like a kid that doesn't want to do his homework and keeps saying "i dont know how". you said yourself you had a personal trainer teaching you the basics. do that! the basics are good. you seem to be looking for some special secret, some special diet plan. hard work, hard training, eating clean, cardio and consistency. thats what does it. i talk about cardio and you tell me you walk to school. come on bro. get that eye of the tiger attitude and go kill it in the gym. enough of this "but but but" shit. go do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            i feel like you don't actually want the answers. you just keep saying "what do I do" like a kid that doesn't want to do his homework and keeps saying "i dont know how". you said yourself you had a personal trainer teaching you the basics. do that! the basics are good. you seem to be looking for some special secret, some special diet plan. hard work, hard training, eating clean, cardio and consistency. thats what does it.
            I was trying to say that in a polite way... little lazy or clueless which is common on other boards, its fine were here to help but you got to do your part too.

Comment

Working...
            X