new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new

ill jump right into it.im 5 ft 11 at 260.most people say i look more like 220 230 so i guess i carry around fat better then most or they are just being nice.im prior army and was 205-210lbs.my main focus is to drop 30-50lbs and if i could gain some muscle size while im at it that would be nice but im kinda pressed for time so im wanting to jump on a steroid cycle in hopes to speed things up.also i should add i have never done a cycle before.thanks for any advice.

Steroids don't burn fat for the most part just so you know. They build and/or preserve muscle.

Everyone is always "pressed for time" due to a wedding or vacation etc..

There are no shortcuts even with Steroids. The simple fact is you are going to have to work hard to drop 50lbs and it won't be overnight.

The most important single thing that will change your body is diet. Consistency, day in and day out. To be 50lbs overweight you are eating way too much and your body is storing those excess cals as fat. You can easily drop 50lbs but you weren't "pressed for time" when you were gaining that weight so your going to have to drop that way of thinking.

You can use Steroids, I'm not trying to talk you out of it. You'll put on muscle no doubt. But dropping 50lbs is gonna have to be done with diet and cardio brother. There are no 2 ways about it. If your willing to put down the dog shit food and start eating like you care about your body you can achieve your goal easily. Depends how bad you want it and how consistent you can be with eating clean.

If you add steroids and don't change anything else you'll simply be a more muscular fat guy. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Steroids don't burn fat for the most part just so you know. They build and/or preserve muscle.

Everyone is always "pressed for time" due to a wedding or vacation etc..

Brother their are no shortcuts even with Steroids. The simple fact is you are going to have to work hard to drop 30-50lbs.

The most important single thing that will change your body is diet. Consistency, day in and day out. To be 50lbs overweight you are eating way too much and your body is storing those excess cals as fat. You can easily drop 50lbs but you weren't "pressed for time" when you were gaining that weight so your going to have to drop that way of thinking.

You can use Steroids, I'm not trying to talk you out of it. You'll put on muscle no doubt. But dropping 50lbs is gonna have to be done with diet and cardio brother.

:agreed:

Bouncer laid it out pretty simple.

Eating and training good isn't hard, consistency is what's hard.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.i appreciate the no bullshit answeres.ii figured I wasn't going to find a short cut for 50lbs but it's all good.i droped 45lbs to join the army befor so I can do it again.im already back to eating the way I should and feel way better for it.if there is no cycle for dropping a lot of lbs would running test only for 10 weeks still allow me to drope body fat% with good diet or will if get in the way?

Comment

My diet right now is kinda basic.turky and chicken with fish now and then.sweet potatoes and rice.avacado and Macadamia nut oil ect for fats.should I change or add anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo View Post
            Thanks for the info guys.i appreciate the no bullshit answeres.ii figured I wasn't going to find a short cut for 50lbs but it's all good.i droped 45lbs to join the army befor so I can do it again.im already back to eating the way I should and feel way better for it.if there is no cycle for dropping a lot of lbs would running test only for 10 weeks still allow me to drope body fat% with good diet or will if get in the way?
            you'll actually gain weight on test. water and bloat. you'll be much better of losing the weight then running the cycle. when you come off the 10 week cycle your test will and your hormone levels will be fucked up until they bounce back. That could make things worse if not managed properly.

Comment

So either lose weight or gain strength and muscle?its crazy how much misleading info is out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo View Post
                So either lose weight or gain strength and muscle?its crazy how much misleading info is out there.
                the problem is your thinking. just like everyone else you want everything right now. what was your thinking when you were gaining those 50 lbs? how long did it take?

see my point? a work of art takes time. clean up your diet first and foremost. hit the gym. cardio 5 days per week post workout.

Comment

Honestly my thinking was a don't care mind set.its taken about 3 years to gain the 50lbs.what I ment about misleading info was I had looked into building strength and muscle while dieting to drop body fat %.most of them said just run test so I asked about it here to find out and I'm glad I did because I don't want to fuck my self up.if your saying there is nothing for me to gain with gear then I'll just focus on my diet and train.sorry if I came off like someone who hates hard work.i was fat as a kid and had to work hard to get into good shap befor so i don't mind hard work.thanks again for the info guys!

Comment

technically you can burn fat while building muscle with a strict diet and enough drugs. but just like with any drugs, the side effects can be too much for some people. for example, do you know what gyno is and how to prevent it?

Comment

Yea aka bitch tits.i have read about gyno and the amount of info is Insane but from what I have read something like arimidex or aromasin can be used with your cycle to help prevent Gyno.but i have not used gear befor so I don't know from experience .

Comment

Yea adex @ .5mgs eod is what I use with test and deca cycle.

But again if I was 50lbs overweight I'd take care of that problem first.

That's not to say you can't go lift weights and train hard. Just do it with clean diet.

Comment

Could you give me some insight on what use after I lose 30 pounds? Or should just wait until I'm back to 210lbs period?

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                            X