Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, and I wanted to introduce myself in the event you see me posting amongst the many threads. I'm 35 years old, 6' 1" tall, 238 lbs, 18% bf, been working out my entire adult life (former Marine), but I didn't get into lifting hardcore until I was about 30 or 31. I have become a lot more active in the forums over the last year or so because I learned some lessons the hard way, and I believe that the majority of the questions that I've ever had (if not all) could have been answered with a single tap of the search query on *SOME of the boards I'm a member on. I joined to learn, laugh, network, and share my experiences with others whom of which may find them beneficial. I wish everyone well as Spring approaches, and if there is one thing I believe we all have common is WE LOVE LOOKING GOOD ALMOST AS MUCH AS WE LOVE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN BIKINIS (OR OUT OF THEM DEPENDING ON THE SCENARIO)!!!

whats up bro welcome

Comment

Welcome to the fire... Marines.....I was U.S. Army Cavalary!!:D

Got two step sons in the corps now..both are TOW Gunners. Ones floating somewhere right now, other is in Cali.

Comment

Multiple tours spec ops here. Not at liberty to say which branch but our unit code is PS4. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Multiple tours spec ops here. Not at liberty to say which branch but our unit code is PS4. :D
          Fuk yea:thumup::thumup:

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Welcome to the fire... Marines.....I was U.S. Army Cavalary!!:D

Got two step sons in the corps now..both are TOW Gunners. Ones floating somewhere right now, other is in Cali.
                I was Infantry from 2000-2008, and I also spent a lil time floating aroudn various places. 101st and 82nd relieved us in Kandahar back in 2002 (love those guys for that lmfao).

Comment

MF'n NINJA lol!

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Comment

Welcome and thank you for your service.

Comment

Hi! I'm a 35-years old newbie. Hope to get a lot of great info in the forum.

Comment

Welcome.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X