Releasing Air bubbles from syringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing Air bubbles from syringe

I was watching a youtube video yesterday on GH and it shows the doctor draw back the GH from the Vial and release the air back into the Vial for accurate measurement and that's it. After that came the SUB Q injection.

Now In regards to oil based medication like test for example. I've always drew back enough for my measurement, pulled out of the vial, and released a little more from the syringe before injecting.

Can you release the air into the vial or should you still pull out and release again before injecting?

I always pull out and release on whatever is in front of me. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
      I always pull out and release on whatever is in front of me. LOL
      Same here.:D

Comment

Seriously though, I think some people might release in the vial to avoid wasting. Personally, I never release in the bottle. No real specific reason, it's just the way I've done it.

I use an 18g needle to pull the oil, then take it out of the bottle, release the air, and finally switch needles to a smaller gauge for injection.

Now, one thing I do is push air into the bottle before extracting.

Comment

i just release in the air. it also allows a slight but of oil to come out and lube the needle so it slides in easier.

Comment

Some of my friends keep a little air bubble in the syringe so the air bubble pushes the last of the oil out. Just make sure you arent in a vein.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I also like to pull out and release a little, not only to get rid of air bubbles but to also lube the needle for easier insertion.

I just thought that the vial method would save a little more. Interesting, that's the first time I seen someone do it that way.

Comment

You guys are crazy for injecting with the same needle you pull from. It dulls the needle. No need to lube when you have a fresh pin. Plus, that extra oil on the pin going in your skin will make it burn like a bitch.

Comment

You guys are crazy for injecting with the same needle you pull from. It dulls the needle. No need to lube when you have a fresh pin. Plus, that extra oil on the pin going in your skin will make it burn like a bitch.
                  I use slin pins to pull and inject. So small it slides in without hardly a push.

I'd agree with you for bigger gauges.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    I use slin pins to pull and inject. So small it slides in without hardly a push.

I'd agree with you for bigger gauges.
                    Ah hell...yeah I use 23 gauge to inject. 18 gauge to pull. I'm not patient enough to pull from a slin pin. that shit must take a a solid minute.

Comment

23 to inject!? Wtf for!? Just causing scar tissue.

25g at least bro, come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        23 to inject!? Wtf for!? Just causing scar tissue.

25g at least bro, come on.
                        I like scar tissue...makes me feel alive. :retard:

I've just always used that gauge. I'll try the smaller ones to check the difference.

Comment

You gonna never go back after 25g just watch. Thank me later.

Comment

I pull with 18 and shoot with 27G 1/2 inch. Always smooth.

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is. That's the same way they give you injections when you goto the doctor. I clean the top of the vial with alcohol and cotton before inserting the needle into the vial. It go's in smooth like butter.

I use 23gx1 for delts. 23gx1.5 for glutes. Might use 25gx1.5 for quads. I think 25g takes forever to inject.

Comment

Working...
                              X