Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hello, What's up.. I'm 42 been training on and off my whole life. Been taking it seriously now for about 3 years and using some kind of gear for about the same time. Right now its 500 test/ 750 bold cyp/ 200 tren e. a week. First time running bold cyp. Going to keep it for 12 weeks and see how it compares to eq.

Welcome!

Comment

Sup bro

Comment

welcome brother

what cycles have your run in the past (3 years)
        hows recovery?

at 42 you have to be a little more cautious than 32 with harsh compounds and orals

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          welcome brother

what cycles have your run in the past (3 years)
          hows recovery?

at 42 you have to be a little more cautious than 32 with harsh compounds and orals
          What's up..I hear you bro on the orals and shit. I dont really fuck with orals if I do I keep it to 4 weeks except var iv ran it for close to 10. In the last 3 years its been mostly moderate test and another compound or 3. Usually run for 12 to 15 weeks then cruse I guess for a couple months or so. I dont know how recovery will be as I dont plan to come off anyways. Iv have had low test since 31 and didnt do much about it untill years later. So as long as I stay healthy I'll add something with the my test. I think I still have a few years to do so.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hello

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the community. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X