Motivational Quotes - Bodybuilding and Fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivational Quotes - Bodybuilding and Fitness

This is lost on people a lot I think. If you don't believe in what you're doing and you're in a "going through the motion" phase you will never come close to maximizing your potential.

These kinds of quotes could easily be seen as some kind of cheesey motivational picture you might see in an office or something but the fact remains, if your mind isn't truly in it and you don't truly love what you're doing, well you might as well just quit and spend your time and energy elsewhere IMO.

Posted this in the beginners section but it's for anyone having trouble finding inspiration or the drive to keep pushing when life gets in the way. If it was easy, everyone would look a bodybuilder. Go get it.

Comment

This one for me is all about the way you feel after you kill it in the gym. The high and the ability to feel so relaxed and gratified after just going through a killer workout soaking wet knowing all the nutrients you eat will now be going towards repairing and building the muscle you just tore down. Love the thought of that. Puts me at peace.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Tell that to Munzer or Momo. :D

Comment

Adam was meant for Eve, not Steve!
            Not exactly motivational but appropriate for the amount of twinks we have around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
              Adam was meant for Eve, not Steve!
              Not exactly motivational but appropriate for the amount of twinks we have around here.
              Haha.

Comment

Bouncers favorite BB of all time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Bouncers favorite BB of all time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                  I don't have a problem with him at all other than the fact that he goes out of his way to claim natty. He doesn't just not say anything or keep it quiet. He actually says shit like "hard work and diet no drugs needed". Fucken faggot.

Comment

This one definitely applies well to bodybuilding. You have to learn what works for you. Their are obviously basics that everyone can follow but beyond that is about trial and error. I view bodybuilding as an on going experiment with my body. You can't always just follow what others do.

The following is a quote from an American historian specifically on the Civil War. One of the very few southern people I like. :D

The quote seems simple and obvious enough but far too many people just follow and do what their told even if it doesn't make any sense.

"Making mistakes and discovering them for yourself is of great value, but to have someone else to point out your mistakes is a shortcut of the process."

-Shelby Foote

Comment

- General Patton

An appropriate attitude towards the gym. If your there to be "helpful" or "friendly".... kill yourself. :D

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is pretty motivational. Definitely don't wanna gonna back to my childhood LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/w8HdOHrc3OQ

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/w8HdOHrc3OQ

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X