Just getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just getting started

Hi I am new to this forum. Here is my situation. I am going to the keys for a week in the near future and I have been working very hard on getting my 6 pack back and I have been successful for the most part. My issue is I dont have much muscle and I just look really thin. After I get back from the keys I want to start bulking up but I have no idea where to begin. I know that u have to eat a high calorie diet to gain muscle but I don't want to get fat and out of shape to do it. I want to know if anyone has any advice to get me started in the right direction. Diet nutrition supplements workouts etc. Thanks

add clean cals. not a bunch of shit. more protein carbs fats but in the form of chicken, oats, rice, beed avacado etc..

you add in junk you just get fat.

Comment

Just getting started

Yea add in calories but not so much that you start adding fat. You have to listen to your body. 2-300extra calories is pretty good. If u want to gain more add in more calories, if you start seeing your getting some fat gains then drop back the calories. It's all about tuning things the right way to attain whatever goal you want, so you're going to have to experiment yourself. There is no one size fits all. Also doing some cardio on a bulk will help you keep fat at bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You should also keep a log (diet, nutrition, & supplementation) and take progress pics to see how you're doing. This also helps you can have total control over everything and you can manipulate the regime into what's perfect for you. It's all trial and error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea what everyone says above

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple questions.
            How old are you!
            What are your stats.
            Height
            Weight
            How long have you been working out. Continuously.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone for the advice. Right now I am 178 and 5 11 and I'm 29 years old. I have always worked out off and on but I have been going to the gym for the past 3 months 3-5 times a week according to my crazy work schedule. In the pas I have completed p90x and a few other workout challenges with great results but I look like I'm sick after words because I slim down so much. Are there any good meal plan (meal prep) guides that are easy to follow out there. Like I said I have a crazy schedule and only have time to cook one or two days a week

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Go to the bottom right of your screen click on forum jump then click on nutrition and open up bodybuilding fitness food pictures there's a lot of meals guys have posted you can look through that maybe helpful. Most are very simple to make. Good luck!!

Comment

Thank for the tip I will check it out

Comment

Welcome aboard....keep a log if possible, it'll help others to help you.

Ask away

Comment

Working...
                    X