Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro about myself

Hello Everyone

Hopefully everyone is fine here. I would like to give a brief introduction about myself. I am 6 feet tall and weight is 75kgs. I am extremely skinny. I want to increase my strength and build some muscles. I dont want to get huge muscles. For increasing strength and having some muscles what type of exercises should i do in gym? Also share the diet that i should follow for my goals.

Thanks All!!

it's extremely hard to tell someone over the internet which exercises to do. you still need to know how to do them properly with proper form etc.. I would suggest getting a personal trainer to show you the basics for a few weeks and then you can do it on your own.

as for diet, its a matter of calories. currently you burn more than you consume. start eating more. more meals, more clean protein sources, more clean carbs, more healthy fats.

you want everything typed out for you and that's not really how it works bro. we are all different in terms of what we need. you need to experiment. but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if you are "extremely skinny" you are not eating enough. basics first. eat more and get in the gym. once you do that and start making progress you can fine tune.

Comment

Hi everyone,
      I weigh around 210 lbs. I just really trying to shed some pounds will some one help me with diet plans. My life style is sedentary. Basing on the life style ensure I lose 20 pounds in just 1 month.

Comment

So you now weigh 210? WOW. Stop eating. Looks like you've gained a lot of weight real fast. I'm not good with diets so maybe someone else can help but I'm sure their going to need more info. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
          So you now weigh 210? WOW. Stop eating. Looks like you've gained a lot of weight real fast. I'm not good with diets so maybe someone else can help but I'm sure their going to need more info. Good luck!!
          He's not the same poster as the person who started the thread bro. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            He's not the same poster as the person who started the thread bro. Lol
            Oh shit. lol Ok I'm tapped out.:retard:

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
              Oh shit. lol Ok I'm tapped out.:retard:
              I thought the samething when I was reading through the thread.

Comment

Working...
              X