** THE BEGINNER FORUM IS NOT FOR INTRODUCTIONS **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** THE BEGINNER FORUM IS NOT FOR INTRODUCTIONS **

A lot of people are mistaking this forum section for an intro section. It's not. This section is for people just starting out with AAS, Diet, Training, etc.. who have beginner aka newb questions.

We do not have an intro section here. If you want to post here simply post, you don't need to introduce yourself. You will be accepted and appreciated based on the quality of your posts, not by making a silly "hi I'm John and I'm new here" type thread. Nothing personal John but nobody gives a shit. Just start posting and lets skip the small talk intro crap.

Thanks.

And keep proper food pics in proper threads:D

PSA...thanks

Comment

I saw that post. Thought it was a Troll post or a fake account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It reminds me of isarms. They would get bombarded with those type of threads back to back. Funny how it's happening here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a beginner meaning never used, only whey protein, creatine etc. My doctor said my test levels was low so for the past 2 years he gave me coming to get 20mg test shots every week but judging by my blood work and everyone that I talk to he's wasting my time and money because I pay a $30 copay every week which is not a problem if it's going to help get my test level back up. Am I on the right track because my energy level and strength are horrible right now. Also started getting belly fat which is definitely not good.

Comment

Welcome..your pics aren't posting well

Comment

I was trying to post my blood work. I will try again.

Comment

IMG_1412.JPG
                IMG_1413.JPG
                IMG_1414.JPG
                IMG_1415.JPG

Comment

nah none of your pics are working bro. just host them on imgur and post the links.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

welcome

Comment

bump

Comment

Frag, Mod GRF, ipamorelin blend

Hello,
                          I've been on TRT Sermorelin/ipamorlin blend 5/5 for around 8 months now. Ive seen great improvements but have tapered off quite a bit and hit a plateau in terms of weight/botfat%. Since ive gotton used to pinning myself and learning more about peptide I purchased a Frag/Mod GRF/ Ipamorelin blend 6/3/3 12mg total. I also purchased a IGF LR3 1mg vial.
                          I learned a lot about IGF LR3 through these forums and other sources but a bit nervous for the "Cancer risks" even just doing this one vial.
                          However, my questions would be about the Frag/mod/ip blend I purchased. Can anyone recommend a dosage and timing for me? Also would I do the IGF LR3 with my sermoelin/ip blend when it comes time? Thanks in advance. FIrst post

Comment

Originally posted by Techron View Post
                            Hello,
                            I've been on TRT Sermorelin/ipamorlin blend 5/5 for around 8 months now. Ive seen great improvements but have tapered off quite a bit and hit a plateau in terms of weight/botfat%. Since ive gotton used to pinning myself and learning more about peptide I purchased a Frag/Mod GRF/ Ipamorelin blend 6/3/3 12mg total. I also purchased a IGF LR3 1mg vial.
                            I learned a lot about IGF LR3 through these forums and other sources but a bit nervous for the "Cancer risks" even just doing this one vial.
                            However, my questions would be about the Frag/mod/ip blend I purchased. Can anyone recommend a dosage and timing for me? Also would I do the IGF LR3 with my sermoelin/ip blend when it comes time? Thanks in advance. FIrst post
                            your also on low dose test correct? have you thought about low dose GH instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              your also on low dose test correct? have you thought about low dose GH instead?
                              Yes im taking .8ml per week test. GHRP 6 or 2? I wanted to avoid the hunger increase with the GH6. But to answer your questiong yes...i just bought the Frag/mod/ip and the IGF LR3 kinda on a whim.

Comment

Working...
                              X