• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    I disagree bro

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Please elaborate

Comment

300mgs can work but you wont get jacked on it. yea i ran low dose for a very long time and i got results but i put on a ton of size once i upped the dose.

i don't recommend going crazy with grams of shit but i don't believe 500mgs as a first cycle will hurt anyone either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Please elaborate
        I think 300mgs of prop is good because you are getting more MG per MG when the ester is removed 80MG per 100mg. and 500mgs of long Esther is good since it's less per mg.. I think it's 70mg per 100mg of test e

Comment

I think 300mgs of prop is good because you are getting more MG per MG when the ester is removed 80MG per 100mg. and 500mgs of long Esther is good since it's less per mg.. I think it's 70mg per 100mg of test e

not when you consider the ester over time. your test levels will actually be higher on long ester because of the gradual build up. yes there is technically more test with a short ester but you'd have to take a lot more to match the peak test level of the long ester test wants it all builds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            300mgs can work but you wont get jacked on it. yea i ran low dose for a very long time and i got results but i put on a ton of size once i upped the dose.

i don't recommend going crazy with grams of shit but i don't believe 500mgs as a first cycle will hurt anyone either.
            I guess it depends on your definition of jacked. I agree 500mg may give you better results but for a first cycle why not start at a smaller dose? See if your sensitive to estrogen. Then next cycle bump it up or add another compound. This year was my highest dose at 350mg a week in 10 years. I may not be jacked but bigger and leaner than most.

Comment

not when you consider the ester over time. your test levels will actually be higher on long ester because of the gradual build up. yes there is technically more test with a short ester but you'd have to take a lot more to match the peak test level of the long ester test wants it all builds up.
              I'm agreeing with you dildo.. 500mgs test e is a good beginners cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                I guess it depends on your definition of jacked. I agree 500mg may give you better results but for a first cycle why not start at a smaller dose? See if your sensitive to estrogen. Then next cycle bump it up or add another compound. This year was my highest dose at 350mg a week in 10 years. I may not be jacked but bigger and leaner than most.
                Sometimes I frontload 1 gram.. total bro science... not sure if it makes any difference in speed up the process.. definitely notice libido tho

Comment

I'm agreeing with you dildo.. 500mgs test e is a good beginners cycle

you disagreed at first cock noodle

Comment

you disagreed at first cock noodle
                    No. All in saying is 300mgs a prop is a good starting cycle and test e is good 500mgs

Comment

To increase muscle you must take sufficient protein and do workouts to increase the muscle mass. It will be helpful if you use WHEY Protein.

Comment

Originally posted by nharika View Post
                        To increase muscle you must take sufficient protein and do workouts to increase the muscle mass. It will be helpful if you use WHEY Protein.

Comment

No one is talking to you!!

Lmao. boricuarage79 you are a trip man:rofl:. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X