First Cycle for my birthday. Need advice from the pro's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle for my birthday. Need advice from the pro's

Hello friends, you can call me D. short for my name. I'm turning 23 years old in the end of April. I'm going to gift myself with a stack of Winny and possibly Dbol or anavar. I need to know What I should stack winny with, I'd just like to start with oral I don't want to pin myself just yet. What should I stack winny with, and suggestions on PCT with ani's or nolva? 6'4 170 pounds, been working out for 2 years now, Still working on the diet but I eat clean and I'm going to up my intake on food 3-4k calories a day. I'm open ears I know I want winny but dont know what to stack with. My buddies in the army all do t500 and stack it with various anabolics. There willing to give me the place to purchase although I've already found a credited site. Also there going to help me through pct and while I'm on my first cycle. I will take any advice and experience from you guys, please nothing negative I don't need that in my life right now, but you can tell me the truth what ever you feel like saying just nothing derogatory towards my decision. I love exercise it helps the chemical imbalance from my drug addiction a year ago, lifting makes me feel great, confident, and helps my well being. I was referred to this site and really appreciate if I can get some knowledge and help to start this of. I live in Colorado if anyone wants to know. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you all. -D

6'4 170lbs? Jesus

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

can't do a cycle without pinning yourself simple as that.

all oral steroids will shut down your natural test levels.

if you dont replace that testosterone via injection you will have serious side effects.

oral cycles are garbage bro. you've been warned. 100% you will regret it.

Comment

Lol I know right, I'm lean, cut AF and I want to gain like 20-40 pounds of muscle ya know.

Comment

Thanks for your reply bro, Truly I'm willing to do T, I just am unsure of what to stack with, I was reading if your going to do this then you need to pin yourself so I believe you. Will my natural levels come back if I do this correctly?

Comment

@bouncer. thought it would include your name to my reply with the quick reply button. I guess not

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.V View Post
              Thanks for your reply bro, Truly I'm willing to do T, I just am unsure of what to stack with, I was reading if your going to do this then you need to pin yourself so I believe you. Will my natural levels come back if I do this correctly?
              You can stack Test with dbol as a kick start. Normally the long Ester test kicks in about 4 weeks into the cycle. 4 weeks of dbol at 40-50mgs a day is plenty.
              You will gain about 20 pounds or even more on your first cycle. It all depends on your diet. And you will need a serious caloric surplus

Comment

@Bouncer-site admin- @ boricuarage79-super freak lol

Ok any recommendations for anything a scrub like me needs to know, remember I've got my buddies to advise and help me but I appreciate other sources like you guys. I'm willing to do T, want to do everything the right way, I wont jump into it until I've got everything ordered, diet laid out and appropriate knowledge of cycles pct etc. Thanks very much for reply's, I wont expect instant reply's, whenever you free! I'm moving out for the first time in June so I have a few months before I go to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  You can stack Test with dbol as a kick start. Normally the long Ester test kicks in about 4 weeks into the cycle. 4 weeks of dbol at 40-50mgs a day is plenty.
                  You will gain about 20 pounds or even more on your first cycle. It all depends on your diet. And you will need a serious caloric surplus

Duhhh the quote button is what shows reply. lol. Anyways that mix is what my buddy Connor does so that's efficient for me to do it correctly. Bori is it to much to ask, hopefully its allowed in the forum, what is a credited site I could purchase from?

Comment

testosterone ENATH or CYP 400-500mgs every 5 days with dbol 30-40mgs every day for the first 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.V View Post
                      Duhhh the quote button is what shows reply. lol. Anyways that mix is what my buddy Connor does so that's efficient for me to do it correctly. Bori is it to much to ask, hopefully its allowed in the forum, what is a credited site I could purchase from?
                      If you are on the website there are banners. If you use tapatalk just go under anabolics and plenty of sponsors of your choice

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        testosterone ENATH or CYP 400-500mgs every 5 days with dbol 30-40mgs every day for the first 4 weeks.
                        Awesome man , I'm going to look up PCT options for myself as well. Does PCT start while your on the cycle or just after you finish. How long does that last for to make sure you don't get gyno or your libido stops working. I really cant have my dick to stop haha, although gains are too die for but still. I'll avoid that at all cost, my drug ventures and sex kind of already made me run into that problem before, its slowly worked itself out with exercise and mind frame.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          If you are on the website there are banners. If you use tapatalk just go under anabolics and plenty of sponsors of your choice

Sweet dude, I see the banners thanks. @everyone I'll be back in an hour or so. Take my pup for a hike. Much appreciated boy's. !

Comment

We all know how scared it can be to pin yourself for the first time but a cycle without Test E or C makes no sense.

Also dont forget about your PCT, D. As important as the cycle itself.

Hit us up if you need any further help.

Comment

Working...
                            X