Gradual increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gradual increase?

Hey yall, I'm just getting back into lifting and figured I'd start with test to get a boost into things. I had recommendations to start gradually through my cycle and taper into it and then taper off to let my body adjust. I had an intro about a decade ago with this but am now just getting back into lifting. I was wondering if this is a safe idea to not shock my system or is it ok to start right away with TEST CYP 250MG a week and DECA 300MG a week along with letrozole? Thanks in advance!

Tapering isn't needed. The ester attached to the test and deca taper on their own as they gradually build up and gradually decrease.

Letro is very harsh and should not be used simply to control estrogen. Adex is more suitable.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the advice on the Adex. Way back when I was given teslac, and just took the advice from a coworker on the letro. I assumed there has been advancements since Ive been off for so long, and just went with it. I was planning on starting out with five weeks on then pct for five weeks. Does that seem average to start out or could I push the cycle longer?

Comment

Originally posted by whitesands77 View Post
        Thanks for the advice on the Adex. Way back when I was given teslac, and just took the advice from a coworker on the letro. I assumed there has been advancements since Ive been off for so long, and just went with it. I was planning on starting out with five weeks on then pct for five weeks. Does that seem average to start out or could I push the cycle longer?
        adex has been around just as long as letro. letro is way too harsh and always has been bro. should only be used in case of gyno flare up.

5 week of a long acting test and deca is terrible cycle. the cycle will just be seriously kicking in by week 4. 12 weeks minimum.

Comment

Just as B said...

That short cycle with long esters is a terrible idea. Do a search around my profile and I have a thread on the half life of each anabolic... long esters half life are over a week... takes 4 weeks minimum to start feeling something as far as gains and strength
          U want to run 5 weeks. U might as well do an oral with test prop.

Letro will fuck you up big time.. adex or aromasin

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks a ton guys! Looks like I came to the right place. Figured Id do a little bit of research and ask some experienced people and get this right. Ill check out those numbers for sure. I just want this dialed before I start. I'll try not to ask too many stupid questions. lol

Comment

better to ask stupid questions then to do stupid shit! haha

Comment

Originally posted by whitesands77 View Post
                Hey yall, I'm just getting back into lifting and figured I'd start with test to get a boost into things. I had recommendations to start gradually through my cycle and taper into it and then taper off to let my body adjust. I had an intro about a decade ago with this but am now just getting back into lifting. I was wondering if this is a safe idea to not shock my system or is it ok to start right away with TEST CYP 250MG a week and DECA 300MG a week along with letrozole? Thanks in advance!
                This is a very old, very wrong idea.
                I have found the best thing to do is start high and mower after 4 weeks of so.
                Once you stop you need some plan or you will lose everything quickly. PCT. Someone can help you with that.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X