New and Embarassed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and Embarassed

Hello everyone. So I am going to tell you guys I am a complete newbie, I know nothing about this stuff but my goal is to get my wife pregnant and I know my sperm count is low and our dream of conceiving is fading. I live in TX and we were in MX today and a pharmacist told me to try this testosterone depot injection which I did and said it would help. I have no idea what it was and I realize I was stupid to do that. I read all of the sites and cannot understand much of what everything means. I really need help. Can someone give me a simple step by step instruction on a few products that are inexpensive injections I can start with to get the sperm count up and get my wife pregnant. I am willing to try anything but the money is tight. i can goto mexico if I need to but if you guys know of a good site please let me know. I hope someone can help. I know my testosterone is low but I am not looking to get in the gym, I just want to give my wife a baby. I would be FOREVER grateful for anyone's help. Thanks so much in advance

-CHRIS FROM TX

Hey Chris. I'm going to tell you to find a new doctor ASAP because he has no idea what he's doing. Taking testosterone will lower your sperm count even more.

The body works on a negative feedback loop. When taking exogenous testosterone your body will shut down its own production almost entirely because it sees you have enough in your system. It has the opposite effect you want if you're trying to have kids. It WILL make it worse.

In order to raise your sperm count a good doctor will put you on clomiphene and likely HCG or HMG. The idea here is that these drugs will block estrogen at the receptors which makes your body think it doesn't have enough so it will create more testosterone to be converted into more estrogen. This will also increase your sperm count. Do not take any testosterone, find a new fertility doctor.

No need to be embarrassed btw. Welcome to SM

Comment

Just realized you said he was a pharmacist. That explains it.

If you want to do this on your own go to RUI and get clomid (clomiphene) Liquid Clomi / Clomid 70mL | RUI-Products.com

Take 50mg a day every day for at least a month.

A doctor will still give you better advice and perscriptions but the research clomid by itself may work. Btw clomid is a very cheap perscription.

Comment

chuck covered everything, i can't add anything more to what he said. testosterone injections were actually used as a form of male birth control in the 60's-70's.

you are viewing testosterone as a drug that will make you more youthful, strong, and "manly" which it will. you will want to fuck all day long. BUT your sperm count will actually drop off dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Hey Chris. I'm going to tell you to find a new doctor ASAP because he has no idea what he's doing. Taking testosterone will lower your sperm count even more.

The body works on a negative feedback loop. When taking exogenous testosterone your body will shut down its own production almost entirely because it sees you have enough in your system. It has the opposite effect you want if you're trying to have kids. It WILL make it worse.

In order to raise your sperm count a good doctor will put you on clomiphene and likely HCG or HMG. The idea here is that these drugs will block estrogen at the receptors which makes your body think it doesn't have enough so it will create more testosterone to be converted into more estrogen. This will also increase your sperm count. Do not take any testosterone, find a new fertility doctor.

No need to be embarrassed btw. Welcome to SM
          Damn...someone give this chap a fucking beer:clapback:

Comment

Working...
          X