X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about IGF after running GH

https://imgur.com/a/V03oEpt

Some background.

32 y/o been running AAS for a couple of years not blasting/cruising. For the first 7 weeks of this GH run I was doing 2.25IU of Pfizer Genotropin (from Turkey) w/ a dose of 350mg Test E a week.

I am not really sure if the test above indicates if the GH is legit? On a similar Test dose with Masteron and Anavar I have had my IGF like 20 points higher in the past.

Also to note the last 2 weeks leading into the blood work I increased the dose to 3.6IU and also went into a blast cycle of 900mg Test E/400 Deca and 50 MG of Anadrol a day.

I think the GH is good but just wanted some feedback from more experienced members as this is my first time running it.

Once I run out of this Genotropin I have some Norditropin I got from JINTROPOIN.us that I plan to run at 4IU a day.

3.6iu of real Pfizer Genotropin should probably have your IGF level around 500-600 or possibly higher. it's safe to say the shit from turkey is not very good.

you plan on getting igf test on the norditropin?

Comment

Do you know what your baseline is? That is very helpful when looking at IGF-1 results. 2 weeks of 3.6iu is long enough that it would have shown on your test. So if your baseline is 0 then I'd say it is dosed just ok to below average. :D When I'm running 4iu im in the high 500's to low 600's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        3.6iu of real Pfizer Genotropin should probably have your IGF level around 500-600 or possibly higher. it's safe to say the shit from turkey is not very good.

you plan on getting igf test on the norditropin?
        Shit... I wonder if its completely fake.

Yeah I will definitely get bloods run again once I switch to the Norditropin from JIN.us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Do you know what your baseline is? That is very helpful when looking at IGF-1 results. 2 weeks of 3.6iu is long enough that it would have shown on your test. So if your baseline is 0 then I'd say it is dosed just ok to below average. :D When I'm running 4iu im in the high 500's to low 600's.
          The only baseline I have from recently is at the end of my last AAS blast.

I was running 500mg Test E/600mg Mast E/100mg a day of Anavar.

I was doing a recomp so was at a deficit and my IGF-1 was at 186 which I admit I thought was pretty damn low considering I was doing what I'd consider to be a blast.

Now I have, in the past about 1.5 years ago when I was closer to 30 had the IGF values at 344 without any GH and at just a Test E does of like 150mg/wk.

Suffice to say I am confused and wondering if the stuff is real.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbenimble View Post
            The only baseline I have from recently is at the end of my last AAS blast.

I was running 500mg Test E/600mg Mast E/100mg a day of Anavar.

I was doing a recomp so was at a deficit and my IGF-1 was at 186 which I admit I thought was pretty damn low considering I was doing what I'd consider to be a blast.

Now I have, in the past about 1.5 years ago when I was closer to 30 had the IGF values at 344 without any GH and at just a Test E does of like 150mg/wk.

Suffice to say I am confused and wondering if the stuff is real.

On test mast and anavar your IGF-1 levels should not be raised. And 186 sounds about right for a baseline. 344 seems way too high for just a baseline. Your levels seem a little all over the place. I guess I've done enough testing that I know where I should be. Either way yours seems low at the dose you're running.

Comment

On test mast and anavar your IGF-1 levels should not be raised. And 186 sounds about right for a baseline. 344 seems way too high for just a baseline. Your levels seem a little all over the place. I guess I've done enough testing that I know where I should be. Either way yours seems low at the dose you're running.
              3 months before the 186 I had IGF at 208 and again no GH just 500mg test E with some Dbol.

So do you think the Geno is fake? I have about a week left of my supply of it and just wondering if I should abandon ship... I paid a pretty pen but since there is just a week left wondering if I should switch to my Nord pens I just got or just finish these up if they are somewhat raising levels.

I am a total noob to GH so apologize in advance for the questions. I am anal as well on bloodwork so that is why I always like to run it just to confirm I am not feeling bro-science.

So far on Geno I do feel like I have slept better, skin has been better and hair growth as well - outside of that I had no negative effects.

Comment

So I’m guessing your baseline is somewhere around 200. So it looks like it raised your levels by about 100 points. I wouldn’t go as far to say that it’s fake but I would say it is very underdosed.

Comment

So I’m guessing your baseline is somewhere around 200. So it looks like it raised your levels by about 100 points. I wouldn’t go as far to say that it’s fake but I would say it is very underdosed.
                  Gothca - that is better than nothing at all so I guess ill be patient and finish up the last week - it wasn't cheap unfortunately so I don't want to just toss it (unless it were fake).

Thanks again for the advice - once I have run the Nords from Jin.us for a bit ill run bloods on them too

Comment

Working...
                  X